Circle North

Classic Quotes from Circle North Runners (Read 517 times)

L Train

Pounded a gatorade and bought 2 probably 5 year old nutri-grain bars from the front desk at the Y, or it would've been a bad scene.

L Train

If I'm lucky the sheer magnitude of how much I suck at swimming will overshadow how much I suck at running right now.

L Train

If I am luck 1 or 2 out of 10 people will respond to a "good morning' maybe they can tell I from maine and I scaret ehm so they don't answer me or maybe it is becasue the all look like cuch with headphones on and scowls on thier faces. I don't know. No Michelle's running around these parts.

"Beep, Beep!"

"what kind a fuckin ass would turn away a hot chick and try to justify it? some kind a fairy ass prick triathlete...i guarantee it. anyways." --RC

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

"swimmin in this wet suit is awesome. i must say i feel slick in it." rcuch.

What is LTrain doing in your wetsuit!???

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

"swimmin in this wet suit is awesome. i must say i feel slick in it." rcuch.

Um.  Blush.

I don't even remember it, that's the sad part. 

you're a comedian..haha.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Instead we all were in shorts and singlets running up a mountain with a history of fatalities due to exposure and weather."

Tall Dave on Mt. Washington. Kinda says it all.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Not sure how it's possible Lance's DNA was involved in making such a cute kid.

Um.  I wonder the same thing. 

And yeah, I think I can make Thursday work.  Maybe Coach will get a sitter. 

Maybe Coach will get a sitter. 

i have shit i have to do thursday so i will be swimmin, bikin when c gets home. if it is rainin maybe i'll play on stuff, run up devils den instead or do nothin at all. have a great run.

L Train

This was compulsive pointless counter-productive idiocy.

L Train

That's why we hate fuckin' foreigners. I told him I was not foreign He said... "well you're not indigenous to Newfield". That was his best line I must admit.

L Train

No one to blame but myself as I didn't roll or exercise after yesterday's 20 - unless you consider 12 oz curls during an afternoon and evening of football exercise.

L Train

It’s funny how this workout changed to save me from having a hard workout 2 weeks before my race but then we ended up in the bowels of the mills between these 2 buildings that are falling down, with really shitty gravel tore up everywhere.  Surprised that we didn’t see any heroin addicts or hookers but the random cab driver was hanging out back there and who the hell knows what that guy was doing.  The cherry on top was the man hole with no cover that must have been at least a 5 foot drop.  I didn’t realize this would be some kind of hazing ritual for the new guy but it was better than a leather belt to the ass.  And this was the first mile.

someone in here deserves to get bent over a barrier by sanfords finest cracks and when it happens, my hands will be clean.