Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

Looks like only 8-10 for me now, as the long run has been fulfilled for me this week already.

Gwen and I will be there. I need 17 but I can pre-run a couple miles and you can make a 14-15 mile route if you want.

gadman

Gadman will be there for the shorter run

Looks like only 8-10 for me now, as the long run has been fulfilled for me this week already.

MacJim

I'm coming and 8 is the high end of what I want to do but I'm still going to make a game time decision on whether it's worth it to run outside at all tomorrow but I will definitely be at the gathering after.

I am thinking we can just do the Littlefield loop.  If you need too, you can go into the cemetery  for water & bathroom.  By adding on the old Randal 5K circle and the cemetery, people can stretch the run to closer to 9 miles if they go all the way down to 7-11 and around #1 pond.  Those looking for more can run it twice or add a downtown loop for an additional 4 or 5 miles.

What was I chasing again?

GregM

No rule against two long runs in a week.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

I'm up for this also, Greg.  Are you planning to get some miles in beforehand?  If so, I'm up to joining you at the Y at 9am for a pre-run.  Let me know.

I plan to attend. In a perfect world that revolves just around me as it of course should be at all times, I'd vote for 15 miles. But in the real world I'll adapt to whatever is goin' on and make it work.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

I'm up for this also, Greg.  Are you planning to get some miles in beforehand?  If so, I'm up to joining you at the Y at 9am for a pre-run.  Let me know.

Given that it's just after midnight as I type this, it's unlikely that I'll be pre-running. I'll let conditions dictate what happens from there.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Thanks Rob and Maggie - lots of fun today and yummie food!

gadman

Ditto. Thanks Mags,and Rob

Thanks Rob and Maggie - lots of fun today and yummie food!

It's our turn this Sunday.  It looks like it will be between 5-10 degrees with a possible snow shower.  Not the best conditions for running outside but we are tough and sick of the treadmill.  I am posting both an 11 miler and a 15 miler.  The 11 miler is an out and back and the 15 miler is the same route with a 4 mile loop after the midway point.   Check out the maps below:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/circlenorth/Maps/aee4626ec8e2462f9f444c7a823774d0

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/circlenorth/Maps/83170be0ccfc4046b117aac838a9b91d

I would post a longer route but I don't think there will be any takers.  You can always add on if you wish.

Let us know if you plan on attending. Let's plan to be running by 10am so try to come a few minutes prior. We don't have much parking so if you could please park on the side of the road on Bennett that would be best.

I'll be there. I'll be doing 20, because that's what my overlords command.

gadman

According to my calculations, 5 degrees would be like -13 to me with my Cal. blood so I will seek out another option

I'm in.

Randall

Sorry,

I will be in FL. thinking of you all.

It's our turn this Sunday.  It looks like it will be between 5-10 degrees with a possible snow shower.  Not the best conditions for running outside but we are tough and sick of the treadmill.  I am posting both an 11 miler and a 15 miler.  The 11 miler is an out and back and the 15 miler is the same route with a 4 mile loop after the midway point.   Check out the maps below:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/circlenorth/Maps/aee4626ec8e2462f9f444c7a823774d0

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/circlenorth/Maps/83170be0ccfc4046b117aac838a9b91d

I would post a longer route but I don't think there will be any takers.  You can always add on if you wish.

Let us know if you plan on attending. Let's plan to be running by 10am so try to come a few minutes prior. We don't have much parking so if you could please park on the side of the road on Bennett that would be best.

Sorry,

I will be in FL. thinking of you all.

I suspect only half of this statement is true.