Circle North

Mill Cities (Read 317 times)

L Train

Good luck all, and I'll be anxiously awaiting results and stories.  I want to know if Michelle punches anyone. 

"Beep, Beep!"

Go Circle North!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Good write-up Cremer... Good, bad and ugly... but sounded like a hoot!!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

GregM

It's official ... I'm back.  Had the same goal as at the Mid-Winter Classic last year (each mile sub-7) which I had in the bag until I blew a piston at the 9.7 mile mark in that race.  Today at Mill Cities, the distance was 9.52, but I feel certain that I could have maintained my pace (6:49) through the 10-mile mark.  Guess we'll see in February.  Looking forward to training with you all now that my mock trial season is over.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

My salty dogs

It's official ... I'm back.  Had the same goal as at the Mid-Winter Classic last year (each mile sub-7) which I had in the bag until I blew a piston at the 9.7 mile mark in that race.  Today at Mill Cities, the distance was 9.52, but I feel certain that I could have maintained my pace (6:49) through the 10-mile mark.  Guess we'll see in February.  Looking forward to training with you all now that my mock trial season is over.

I thought that was you i saw over my shoulder. With Jim right behind you.  Welcome back.  

L Train

I was secretly hoping you'd be unable to train a while longer.  Alas. Wink

GregM

I thought that was you i saw over my shoulder. With Jim right behind you.  Welcome back.  

Hey, Salty. If Jim was behind the guy you saw, it wasn't me.  I would not be in sight of you or Jim after 3, let alone 10 miles. 

See you later this month!

GregM

I was secretly hoping you'd be unable to train a while longer.  Alas. Wink

No need to worry, Lance.  You kicked my butt last night (Tuesday) from the Y.  I've just nicknamed you my "coach."

L Train

No need to worry, Lance.  You kicked my butt last night (Tuesday) from the Y.  I've just nicknamed you my "coach."

This is funny.  I don't really kick anyone's butt, I'm a follower. 

And there's only one coach on this here forum. 

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

My salty dogs

See you are learning... it is better to draft off him anyways.

So yeah, who's in this year?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

So yeah, who's in this year?

If cuch comes with a straw I could probably come. 

Home Away From Home

Not sure if I will be here but if I am home, I could certainly make it. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I think I am.  Laurie says just email her if you want to go.