Circle North

The LTrain AFC Championship Tailgate Party (Read 22 times)

How much less would Doug suck if he walked around with the blue smiley face on his head all the time? A lot, I think.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Ok. So we haven't moved in the parking lot in 45+ minutes.

How much less would Doug suck if he walked around with the blue smiley face on his head all the time? A lot, I think.

I'm doin' it.

My salty dogs

Wish I had read this live.

Does all of this great AFC Championship Game reporting get thrown out the window because you wore crocks on the treadmill at the Y yesterday?  I'm still rattled. 

Fro

did u wear socks with these crocs?

L Train

You newbies don't understand the historical references sometimes.  I did not run in crocs on the treadmill, but one of us did.

Fro

please enlighten the ignorant one.... who pray-tell would do such a thing?

L Train

Sorry, Fro, you will have to log-stalk.  Part of the hazing process I guess.  Good luck.

There are clues.

L Train

Ethan is skipping school tomorrow.  Call DSS. He wants to watch the NBA finals, he's got high honors, he just completed a project and i want him to share this with me. FOTY yet again. Ba boom as addy says.

Someone must have given you this idea because you never would have thought of this on your own. His homework assignment is to explain who is more important to the Cavs:  Dellavadova or Mosgov.

Ethan is skipping school tomorrow.  Call DSS. He wants to watch the NBA finals, he's got high honors, he just completed a project and i want him to share this with me. FOTY yet again. Ba boom as addy says.

+1

Someone must have given you this idea because you never would have thought of this on your own. His homework assignment is to explain who is more important to the Cavs:  Dellavadova or Mosgov.

Mosgov, obviously.

BTW, I'm officially riding the Golden State bandwagon all the way. Cleveland can suck it.

L Train

Your face can suck it.

Ethan is slso rooting for the overwhelming favorite. Yawn.