Circle North

Happy Birthday, if today is yours! (Read 18 times)

And don't forget, enjoy life, eat out more often. And don't forget to tip your waitstaff.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

As well as sun screen for your bald head, diaper wipes, and choosing a route that has many potty options.

I knew this thread would pay off.

Are those 2 guys taking a piss?

I knew this thread would pay off.

Are those 2 guys taking a piss?

It's a contest.

L Train

Thank you?

How is it that you know these things?  I've removed it from FB.

Fro

Gregory knows and sees all - jeeze, I'm the newbie and know that - get with the program Egad, you old man!

How is it that you know these things?  I've removed it from FB.

Heh I'm really not the official birthday curator. It was on FB last night.