Circle North

See you all in a few months (Read 191 times)

Home Away From Home

All-

Off to work tomorrow night, will make run if my flight is late enough, otherwise see you in Sept.  Enjoy and run safe. Don't kill Trevor for me, thanks.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

That's a pretty involved plan just to get out of moving a piano.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Bon Voyage Sailor!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

My salty dogs

That's a pretty involved plan just to get out of moving a piano.

I'm missing something??

L Train

Salty you want to come help me move a piano today?  I recruited people by email and I excluded you thinking you were too far away.  Meet at 6:30 at the Y if you can catch a flight. 

My salty dogs

Salty you want to come help me move a piano today?  I recruited people by email and I excluded you thinking you were too far away.  Meet at 6:30 at the Y if you can catch a flight. 

Ok--- I wasn't wearing my glasses --- and piano looks like plano from where I'm sitting.

I'm getting slower and can't see -- this sucks!!!

So no one else is moving to Plano TX??

L Train

Have a great safe trip away, Michael, and see you in Febrruary.  I predict you will weigh 79 pounds when you return, so I may not receognize you when I see you.

gadman

Have a safe trip Micheal. Given your predicted weight of 79 lbs. it will be easy to spot you as the only white guy in the middle of the Kenyans at your next marathon. You should be good for a 2 :10  finish at that weight!

Home Away From Home

You 2 are so funny. Smile

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Have a safe trip Micheal. Given your predicted weight of 79 lbs. it will be easy to spot you as the only white guy in the middle of the Kenyans at your next marathon. You should be good for a 2 :10  finish at that weight!

Missed this earlier this week...  79lbs / 2:10 yikes.... Unless the winds come up then we may never see him again...  Hope you have smooth sailing, see you in 2013!

What was I chasing again?

Home Away From Home

Thanks Rob

MM#5768