Circle North

fah slick (Read 315 times)

Home Away From Home

Would wearing pasties have really helped?  Tassels anyone?

L, admim administrator guy, you should find a pic of nipples with tassels, I can't search for that here on the company internet, I would be back in Sanford shortly thereafter asking you for job.  I think rob would like to see that picture though  next time he logs in.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

If you had FB, you'd get to see things like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwcVgObAHR0&sns=fb

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Oh my goodness.

"Beep, Beep!"

Just delightful, ha!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

gadman

I enjoyed it! Nicely done.

nice pace bunnies swamp ass. now you are going to be 3 times as stressed every week, every month and then in december? haha...i'll have a lead pill ready for you.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

What I really felt like I needed was an opportunity to completely fail at even more things in my life.

Last year I posted I wanted to get to 159 pounds.  At that time, you said that was a smart move because it was only one thing I would fail at rather than my usual fail at everything.  I failed at that goal so I'm hoping if I add more goals for failure I will further succeed at failing.

But look - only 2200 miles of running.  It would be my lowest since at least 2009. 

if I add more goals for failure I will further succeed at failing.

this is fucking brilliant.

L Train

Well I was going for stupid, so I succeeded at failing yet again.

I have niceness anxiety.

no bunnies now? wth do you think your doing?

Bring back the bunnies !

L Train

The bunnies are for now gone.  Perhaps they will come back.  Thank you for your interest in this matter.

Home Away From Home

The bunnies are for now gone.  Perhaps they will come back.  Thank you for your interest in this matter.

I am a fan of the bunnies.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Bun E. Carlos is a pretty good drummer.