Circle North

3/20 Rumford Run (Read 10 times)

Home Away From Home

All-

To make the post easier to see, all are invited, family, kids, spouses the LeCompte household on 3/20 for a run.   Come early, spent the night, stay late, we don't much care and have the room.  Allycia will make us pizza's from the wood fired oven and I am sure we can find some cold beverages.  I know it is a bit of a drive for just a run so we want to make it more of a social get together for the day/weekend to make it worth everyone's time.

Hope you can all make it.  If interested just reply so we can know how many to plan for when the time comes. Thanks.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

Hey Michael - I just wanted to thank you both for the invite, but I cannot make it.  More like I cannot commit in advance because I have a fluid March basketball schedule with the kids.  Really me driving that far for a run wouldn't probably be in the cards anyway, though I would love to see you guys and the house.  Thanks again.

I have my grand-kids every other weekend now, and this will be a no go for me as well as I have to play Opa that weekend.  I do hope and get up and see the new homestead at some point.

What was I chasing again?

Home Away From Home

I can certainly understand it is a bit harder to make it up to Rumford. As it turns out Allycia had a requirement pop up for that weekend and as of now no one is able to make the trip up for the run so I will put together some other dates and see if they work for anyone. We just want you all to be a part of our Rumford home a bit as we did in Sanford and miss you all. Hopefully we can pull off a beer drinking bbq you can all make in April or May or something then. I will post later.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.