Circle North Has a Hump in it's Deck

fah sailah (Read 413 times)

Sure. So come out with the predictions. Full disclosure Sailah is looking for an easy 8:30 pace which I'm quite sure I can't hang with.

Home Away From Home

I admit, I was so not thinking about the conditions, I screwed that one up I know. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Home Away From Home

For all you stalkers out there, I have not given up running, just real long, hot, all day in the sun work days to the point I am dropping dead at 8:00PM when I get off deck.  Think things will settle out shortly and I can get back to it, worse thing it will be Dreadmill time.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Hey Michael, just in case you didn't look at this thread, thought I'd show you this. It might apply to you. I know nothing about whether it's legit, but it seems as though it probably is. I have met the guy who started the thread in real life, so at least I know he's very likely on the level.

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/post/e5f2b39b643c47d69a78ea4038a8cb57#focus

Yes, you do smell like that.

Home Away From Home

Cool, I will have to add mine in later today. Thanks. 

MM#5768

Home Away From Home

After some playing with it, I got Manchester in, $10 from me now in. Thanks Greg

MM#5768

Home Away From Home

So imagine, you go to bed Thursday night and wake up on Saturday morning. Well that is what just happened to me thanks to the International Date Line, now not usually a bad thing but now my log thinks I skipped a day when I really haven't.  Guess I will have to manually change the date each time to one day earlier till I cross the line again coming back the other way.  I can't let my numbers get ruined this early in the year especially when I didn't really even take the day off, the day just never happened to exist for me.

MM#5768

Hey Sailah....  Heard a rumor you will be back today, if true...  Welcome Back!

What was I chasing again?

Home Away From Home

Hey Sailah....  Heard a rumor you will be back today, if true...  Welcome Back!

Thanks bud, I am back, got in last night around 2200.  Had my first run back on land today in a long time.  I heard you wanted some info on camping at Pineland, how can I help you? What do you need to know?

MM#5768

Your map looks like you had an interesting TM ride at the Y today.  You got one of the newfangled hovercraft TMs.

Home Away From Home

Yeah, forgot to set it for inside. You should look at my today for today. It is all over the place but I actually did run those today.

MM#5768

You made it nearly all the way to Gore road today, which to my knowledge is further than any of us have been save maybe Salty.  I've never been able to figure out how to get through some pretty deep water past the cairn.  How was it?

Home Away From Home

There puddles past the 3.5 mile cairn where more frequent but I already had wet muddy feet so was able to get through most. I got tot where I could see gore though I didn't know it was gore until now and hit a huge pond that I saw no way across so I came back. If or when it dries out I can see it being a good addition past the cairn.  I also came a cross path that I have no idea whe that goes that needs to be explored at some point.

MM#5768

CUCHSUX

You made it nearly all the way to Gore road today, which to my knowledge is further than any of us have been save maybe Salty.  I've never been able to figure out how to get through some pretty deep water past the cairn.  How was it?

sorry...i've been on every trail around here within a 100 mile radius. duh!

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

Home Away From Home

Feeling a bit sluggis htoday, got dressed, went out, took a few steps, legs felt jello, not in it for a slog fest today since my runs have been getting better. Taking a day off, start fresh tomorrow.

MM#5768