Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

Egad,

has anyone taken Feb 22nd ?

If not I would like to switch to that date.

That would leave march 1st open.

That is also the Hampton half so you might have limited participation. Let me know if you still want to change it.

I'll probably need to take 2/22 or 3/22.

Keep it as is for now and i'll let you know soon.

Randall

What is the latest  Winter run schedule starting 12/28?

What is the latest  Winter run schedule starting 12/28?

Looks like the current status is the first one now is on 2/11 at Tom and Vangie's. I think. I might have missed something.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Actually, it's January 11th, and the open dates are posted on page 11 of this forum under my post.   Early Jan, late March seem to be open..

Looks like the current status is the first one now is on 2/11 at Tom and Vangie's. I think. I might have missed something.

L Train

Eric, I copied your page 11 post to the first post of my thread.  This way it is easy for people to find, which is what I have done in the past.  I can either try to watch this thread and modify it for you or another option is for you to start a thread for your schedule that you can modify on your own.  Either way works, your preference.

No that works, thanks for the help.

Reminder that the Herding Cats 2015 series commences this Sunday, January 11th at the Gadbois residence.  9:30 am, 7 Roberts Rd in Alfred.  There will be some beer and wine but feel free to bring some of your own and/or something to eat.  You can view the route here: http://www.runningahead.com/groups/circlenorth/Maps/7579070256cb488bb6939c2fffd0f312

11.3 miles, 1 water stop.  THERE IS ALSO A 7 MILE OUT AND BACK OPTION FOR THOSE NOT QUITE READY.

Please reply to this thread so that we can get a head count.  On behalf of Tom and Vangie, hope to see you all on Sunday!

gadman

FYI: This is a hilly course cause that's all there is from here. UP UP Up!!

Reminder that the Herding Cats 2015 series commences this Sunday, January 11th at the Gadbois residence.  9:30 am, 7 Roberts Rd in Alfred.  There will be some beer and wine but feel free to bring some of your own and/or something to eat.  You can view the route here: http://www.runningahead.com/groups/circlenorth/Maps/7579070256cb488bb6939c2fffd0f312

11.3 miles, 1 water stop.

Please reply to this thread so that we can get a head count.  On behalf of Tom and Vangie, hope to see you all on Sunday!

I plan to be there.

What was I chasing again?

I'm in unless it's, like, you know, cold or something. I have 18 scheduled that day so I'll probably come early and head out for a 6.7 pre-run. Unless, you know, it's cold or whatever.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

not up to running at the groups current level. so i may do my own thing and show up for the after if i'm here.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I'll be there Sunday.

I'll be there Sunday.

Be a rebel Doug, show up Saturday.

What was I chasing again?