Circle North

For Doug Beaulieu (Read 435 times)

Yeah.  When I carried it in the house I actually held it away from my body and yelled to my kids, "STOP LOOKING AT IT!  WE DIDN'T EARN IT!  LOOKAWAY....LOOOKAWAY!!!!!!!!!". 

Your fancy Yugo is really cool.  Enjoy.

The boys from DOT love it.

Pretty well certain that I am down for Cape May in March. Yes, it's a 7 hour drive but it will be a great choice for a couple of reasons. It's flat, likely to be cool and just far enough away from now to take a little break and begin a solid 16 week plan. Then, you can still do Maine Coast or Sugarloaf if you are unhappy with the time here. The only thing left for me to decide is whether I'm going alone or trying to drag the kids along. I'm more likely to favor an early Saturday morning trip down and head back Monday morning. This would require a 2 night stay. Are you definitely in? Would you be going alone or with the family? I think there a couple in the group with unfinished business who would benefit from this opportunity. All we need is 2 of us to committ and we can start a thread .

I'm listening. But not ready to commit yet.

You're such a tease.  It's going to be a long drive by myself.  It only takes two, just committ.  Pam will forgive you, I promise.

Fro

I was looking for an early spring marathon to cut my teeth with - might be interested...

I still haven't signed up for anything. This might be some kind of record.

I will be starting a new thread called the Shamrock marathon. Room has been booked.

gadman

I still haven't signed up for anything. This might be some kind of record.

I haven't signed up for anything and will not commit to anything

I bet Doug is downstairs on his TM right now running 6.8 miles.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I bet Doug is downstairs on his TM right now running 6.8 miles.

You win !

Turn your comments back on so I can call you a dumbass in a less public forum.

Dumbass.