Circle North

Greg C Decides to Race (Read 402 times)

L Train

Love being that guy. 

I'm really OK with it.  4 months to go and I'm seeing signs of getting better.  I'd like to say today was all about helping you but that's not altogether true, either.  But part of it is and you smashed it.

Kim suggested, when I was telling her afterward how things went, that I may have been puppet-mastahed. I said maybe, but I'm only ever puppet-mastahed as much as I allow myself to be, which is true for all of us. I just found it funny that her brain went there.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

Kim suggested, when I was telling her afterward how things went, that I may have been puppet-mastahed. I said maybe, but I'm only ever puppet-mastahed as much as I allow myself to be, which is true for all of us. I just found it funny that her brain went there.

4 months to go for what?

It relates to the shiny green button he wants you to push.

L Train

Funny, Gadman. 

L Train

This is beautiful:

July: 246.9 mi 34:52:31 8:29 / mi
              June: 238.1 mi 34:13:32 8:38 / mi
              May: 279.8 mi 39:46:09 8:32 / mi
              April: 261.3 mi 38:12:38 8:47 / mi
              March: 260.1 mi 36:55:41 8:32 / mi
              February: 230.6 mi 31:52:43 8:18 / mi

Thanks. One part of me looks at that and says "hmm, that's pretty good". Another part says "not good enough, bud". Yet another part says "man, I need to get a life". I think they're all sort of right.

Home Away From Home

This is beautiful:

July: 246.9 mi 34:52:31 8:29 / mi
                  June: 238.1 mi 34:13:32 8:38 / mi
                  May: 279.8 mi 39:46:09 8:32 / mi
                  April: 261.3 mi 38:12:38 8:47 / mi
                  March: 260.1 mi 36:55:41 8:32 / mi
                  February: 230.6 mi 31:52:43 8:18 / mi

Ok L stopping putting stuff like that up for us all to see, I feel like junk looking at that.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

Yo Cremer, I see what I have in my "plan" tomorrow is a progression with the last 3 at MP.  That's a pretty easy run, so really I'm up for whatever and it would be good to have the company.  I could join you for part of your clock-punching. 9:00-10:00 start time works for me, let me know when and I'll be there.  Gadman should come along.  And what the hell, is Cuch MIA or was she camping for a week too?

In, let's split the difference and say 9:30 from the Y.

gadman

Ok what do you youngsters have going tomorrow. I will not let you beat me up on hills so give up the plan

L Train

I've got 12ish planned, no hills is not a problem. Hills are on Friday. See you at 9:30.

All's I know is 12 with the last 3 kinda fastish. No hills as far as I know, I think L is doing hills on Friday. Just show up. Maybe there'll be freeze pops.

(note: do not rely on me to bring freeze pops. but maybe. ya never know.)

MTA: Umm, yeah, what he said.

L Train

(eh, this didn't work).

Home Away From Home

You where thinking of the NJ running festival when I was home, is that still the case? What distance?  I was checking it out ,sounds like fun, can either camp or get a hotel or even both. I might be game for the 50K or even a whack at the 50M as a prep for the Pineland just to see where I am. It is not ideal with me work schedule but then again nothing ever is so I just have to go with it. Let me know what your thinking, thanks.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.