Circle North

Renegade Playground Challenge (Read 478 times)

Home Away From Home

June 9th, 2012 in VT anyone interested?

How about the longer version, 10m, ToughMudder in VT May6th?

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

These sound like a blast, but not me. 

My salty dogs

June 9th, 2012 in VT anyone interested?

How about the longer version, 10m, ToughMudder in VT May6th?

I've looked into these and they sound interesting. The organizers message puts me off.

I just don't like negative campaigning -- they bash marathons and Ironman events as too easy!

They should just stand on their own without putting other events down -- so not fitting with my personality.

Maine people suck!! --opps.... I mean -- mean people.

Home Away From Home

I do see your point and agree that there is no need for bashing of others. Still sounds like fun, at least one time.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

My salty dogs

I do see your point and agree that there is no need for bashing of others. Still sounds like fun, at least one time.

I'm guessing Hand and Frans started the event -- "every other event is for little girly men"!!!

Yes -- does sound like fun. There is one held in Dallas -- but I have no friend. Tight lips

It's like showing up to get your bib and hearing "oh your just doing the half (insert race type)".

Home Away From Home

Salty, you are a IM finisher and therefor a GOD in my eyes, don't let others and there pathetic opinions get the best of you.  You are all one tough guy in our book.

MM#5768