Circle North

Maine Coast Marathon (Read 225 times)

GregM

Sunday May 12, 2013 8:00 AM Start

The Maine Coast Marathon is back after a 26 year absence. We are keeping the same course as 1980-1986.*  Founded in 1980 as the Nike Maine Coast Marathon, and organized by the Marathon Sports Runners Club, runners were turned away as it reached capacity many years.  This is a course that qualified three individuals for the US Olympic Marathon Trials in 1983. It is rich with history and we would love to have you become a part of it.

The Maine Coast Marathon is back after a 26 year absence -- a gorgeous point-to-point course traveling from Kennebunk High School to the University of New England in Biddeford.  It travels alongside breathtaking water views in Kennebunk,  Kennebunkport, Goose Rocks Beach and Fortunes Rocks Beach.

I'm in!  imATHLETE logo

Dear Gregory McCullough,

Thank you for your recent purchase at imATHLETE.com. Below are the details of your order.

ItemPriceQty.Total
    Maine Coast Marathon 5/12/2013
    Kennebunk, Maine, USA
    Marathon

Participants:
    Gregory McCullough
    $78.00 1 $78.00

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

Here's the link:

http://www.mainecoast262.com

Home Away From Home

I think this will be added to the list as long as I am home for it. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

"Beep, Beep!"

I'm IN! Signed up today! 1 month after Boston!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

And 2 weeks before Pineland!

"Beep, Beep!"

EEEgads! What am I thinking!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Home Away From Home

EEEgads! What am I thinking!

That you are a machine that a mesley 26.2 can't stop you from finishing an ultra. Trust me, you can do this, I've been there, done that, and PR'd. It really isn't that bad.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I'm in.

I guess it's good to have something on the schedule again.

BTW... this was on Facebook from Maine Coast Marathon. We are very close to having 10 from WCRC.

Maine Coast Marathon

We are offering a $10 discount to registrants if they belong to a club that registers 10 or more runners prior to 1/31. If you registered and didn't list your Running or Triathlon club, you can go back into imATHLETE.com and edit your registration to add that info. Several clubs are close to having 10 runners. We will send rebate checks to those already registered if your club qualifies.

L Train

I'm in.

Even though I'm semi-retired it's good to know that there are other dumbasses that remain committed to the cause.

Home Away From Home

Schedule looks good work wise, I am signing up later this morning and entering WC. See you all at the start line.

MM#5768

"Beep, Beep!"

I added Winners Circle to my registration... Lets see if we get 10 people from WC.

GregM

I just changed my registration info from Circle North to WCRC.  It might be as good idea for everyone to use the same abbreviation, which I believe should be WCRC.

Home Away From Home

I just changed my registration info from Circle North to WCRC.  It might be as good idea for everyone to use the same abbreviation, which I believe should be WCRC.

I am signing up right now and using WCRC, all you other CN peeps should do the same. LawRunner has a point to make it all the same so we save our 10 bucks. C u at the start.  Ok, probably before then too I hope. :-)

MM#5768

maybe my processing center isn't responding....why would you put CN down on your reg. anyways? it's a selfish, i and only i, made up group club....not a charity ball.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

I entered Winner's Circle