Circle North

The Scorpsie thread (Read 331 times)

L Train

Hey I wanted to tell you how much I thoroughly enjoyed being your cornhole partner.  What a pleasure.  That last round was something to behold.

You're welcome

L Train

Oh it wasn't a thank you but OK.

My arm is a little tired today from all the cornholing last night. Thanks for the good time!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Hadn't seen that one in the U.D.

Sorry that you got schooled by a couple of first-timers. Doug is clearly used to defeat but I'm sure you took it hard. Thanks for an unexpected great time.

That was fun.  Gadman was clearly the Cornhole MVP, and I'm told his back is still sore from carry Egad.  But we will back and Cremer will get his Fog Hat.

It's also hard to believe that Connor and I defeated the Gadbois and L Train/Cremer in Kan Jam.   You guys lost to a 10 YO.

gadman

Cremer made to quite clear to me that he had had enough of all that corn holing  and begged to to end it.

"Thanks Dad".

Sorry that you got schooled by a couple of first-timers. Doug is clearly used to defeat but I'm sure you took it hard. Thanks for an unexpected great time.

Bay State plan.  Thoughts/comments appreciated.

Try running it backwards for a different perspective.

Bay State plan.  Thoughts/comments appreciated.

What was I chasing again?

In all seriousness, I think you should replace one of your shorter easy runs each week with a shorter tempo (with warm up & cool down) run or some speed work (600meters to Mile Intervals).  With the planned rest days, you should be fine.  Not sure what you mean by Long Tempo run... but if it means like half of it at Marathon Pace, the rest seems good to me.  On those weeks, that would be the speed work so keep the easier run as is.  Just one guys opinion.

What was I chasing again?

I am just as sick of the Ray Rice thing as the rest of you but THIS REPORT from ESPN's Outside The Lines focuses on the NFL cover up and is pretty interesting.  The Owners and Executives from my 2 FF Teams, Scorpsie's Squad and Lily Von Stuppe, are considering next steps.

L Train

We were just talking about this on our run.  Crazy.  Rice almost looks like the best person in this thing, and that's saying something.

What exactly did people think it looks like to get punched so hard it causes you to become unconscious? Let alone a NFL player vs. a 120 pound women. The NFL must think we are all stupid. They wanted people to believe she was at fault. No way are NFL executives that inept that they did not know everything. They just believed that we would blame her because they gave fans an out.

On the road for work this week and this guy was our waiter on Wednesday night.  Apparently, the acting thing didn't work out.