Circle North

Log comments for Cuch (Read 27 times)

While I do have a soft spot in my heart for concept albums, I never felt "Late Lament" fit.

What was I chasing again?

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey you awesome athlete. read your log and was moved by the passion and excitement of your journey. Amazing accomplishment! Proud of your perseverance and committment! Now rest up! Cheers to your victory! 

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

ltovey

ltovey

Ditto... Congratulations, Robin!

Hey you awesome athlete. read your log and was moved by the passion and excitement of your journey. Amazing accomplishment! Proud of your perseverance and committment! Now rest up! Cheers to your victory! 

Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane

thanks guys, all of you...and we are all awesome dave, all of us.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

some are just more awesome than others....  you know who you are.

I've read a million race reports, personally watched you fools run 80+ miles in one day, but this read was different.  Awesome job.

some are just more awesome than others....  you know who you are.

Thanks.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Amazing athlete!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

I'm not sure why but "pace penguin" has been making me laugh for about 5 minutes now.

GregM

She looks like she's just getting started.  How's that?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Definitely should have traded head sets with you today.  Back to the metal tomorrow for sure!  Dreadmill is bad enough already.

Sitting here just now it occurred to me to wonder how much cuch would living-room ride today. My first thought was 200 miles, but then it dawned on me that Dom is probably home so that might have some impact on that. Therefore my guess is 150.

L Train

I'll go with 0 250.

I am currently at 163.38.