Circle North

Chicago T-Shirts (Read 188 times)

Home Away From Home

All-

OK, here is where we stand on the T's for Chicago. Please see ALL information below and reply to each relevant question so I can try to fill in my missing gaps. Thanks.

To start off, gold is the winning color of choice.  I will order Singlets and Shirts as per your requests.  Below will be each persons name that I have recv'd info for with your request and what information I may still need. Other questions will follow at the bottom.

• Dave Ashley, Singlet - Mx1 and T-Shirt- Mx1 - I still need your request on if you want a name on your shirt and if so where you might want it
    • Laurie Gaudreau Singlet-Womans Mx1- I still need your request on if you want a name on your shirt and if so where you might want it        
    • Becky Harkema -T-Shirt Womans-M/Mans-S x 1 - I still need your request on if you want a name on your shirt and if so where you might want it          
    • Gregory McCullough - Singlet- Lx1 - I still need your request on if you want a name on your shirt and if so where you might want it                                       
    • David Theoharides -Singlet-Mx1- I still need your request on if you want a name on your shirt and if so where you might want it                                        
    • Lance Hoenig- Singlet-L x1- I still need your request on if you want a name on your shirt and if so where you might want it          

Now on to some other questions,

1. No one except Greg commented on the course outline, do we like it and if so where do we want it placed on the shirt?
    2. Please reply back as to if you want your name on the shirt, what you would want it to say, and where you would want it on the shirt?
    3. One last thing, as temps MAY be cool in the morning with a 0800 race do we want a CHEAP all cotton long sleeve shirt made up as well to keep warm and then toss aside as we race so we aren't throwing away a good expensive running shirt?  Just a thought.

As you can see from above, I only have 6 requests, I know more are going, if everyone could please pass on to the ones I am missing, I would like to get the info in by the end of the week so I can get back one last final proof before ordering. Thanks.

PS-PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POST ONLY TO MY EAMIL, DO NOT POST RESPONSE HERE ON THE BOARD. THANKS.

Michael

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

My salty dogs

I have missed the last few Tuesday nights.   Do you need payment for the shirts yet?