Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

ACrosby

Running Quote

"Running isn’t a sport for pretty boys…It’s about the sweat in your hair and the blisters on your feet. Its the frozen spit on your chin and the nausea in your gut. It’s about throbbing calves and cramps at midnight that are strong enough to wake the dead. It’s about getting out the door and running when the rest of the world is only dreaming about having the passion that you need to live each and every day with.

It’s about being on a lonely road and running like a champion even when there’s not a single soul in sight to cheer you on. Running is all about having the desire to train and persevere until every fiber in your legs, mind, and heart is turned to steel. And when you’ve finally forged hard enough, you will have become the best runner you can be. And that’s all that you can ask for."

- Paul Maurer

I love it

I need my beauty sleep (it's hard work to be this pretty) so I'm not gonna start that early. I'll be heading out from the Y on the RR trail to Blanchard at 9:00. I may or may not add on some road miles after that.

kinda wanted to do something a tad more fun than this cremah. i may leave you at mile 1.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Tomorrow

The Y

9 a.m.

12ish miles easy

Be there

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

In

MacJim

Sorry, not up to doing 12 yet. It's not you, it's me........

Ehhh, show up anyway, we can adapt to whatever.

9 @ 9...Planning to run Tuesday morning (Veterans Day).  Out to Teds and back 9 miles at 9:00 am. From the YMCA. Easy pace. Please come and join if you are not working.

You should run a 9 minute pace

#9...#9...#9...

Fro

I'm in...

"Beep, Beep!"

Sounds like a famous quote from Woodstock. Yes?

#9...#9...#9...

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Sailor was coming down to run at the normal Tues group time I believe.  I have to work Tuesday during the day, so I plan to show at the normal time myself.

What was I chasing again?

Sounds like a famous quote from Woodstock. Yes?

Not exactly, but the right ballpark. It's in a Beatles song.

Spin that record backwards.

Tomorrow at 9

I'll be running from the Y

There might be some hills