Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

most importantly, michelle said she's in.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

MacJim

Apparently all your smart phones can't call Backstreet grille and make a reservation. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if it's available. They have a new manager now that Jim runs the grille 67 and she wants definite numbers. If that's still the case then the backstreet is out because too many people say maybe and then show up or don't show up and it will have to be some other location. I will let you know.

L Train

Jim I'm out and so are my kids, FYI.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

If I were around I would totally do that kind of Tuesday except it would be a peanut buster parfait.

Doing 14ish from the Y, Sunday at 9. Come on down.

L Train

No.  I'm on a boat.

I do not have a boat so I will come on down.

But Tonto he was smarter.

Apparently all your smart phones can't call Backstreet grille and make a reservation. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if it's available. They have a new manager now that Jim runs the grille 67 and she wants definite numbers. If that's still the case then the backstreet is out because too many people say maybe and then show up or don't show up and it will have to be some other location. I will let you know.

that is what i was trying to do (to see if people would want to go)...and i don't have a smartphone. i was NOT implying that you (jim) punch in and go to work here. but i thank you very much for doing that.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Anybody snoodling today?

I solo snoodled this am.  Now I'm busy

"Beep, Beep!"

You looked strong!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

I've got an empty house tomorrow night if anyone is interested on burgers and beer after the group run.  Maybe Obi Wan can show us his skill with the corn hole bags.