Circle North

The Mad Mike thread (Read 192 times)

L Train

Your run commentary is boring.

Your run commentary is boring.

Not sure how you can say that... I don't see any commentary.

Dead

What was I chasing again?

It was fun running with the group this week, wish I could do it more often.

It was fun running with the group this week, wish I could do it more often.

You thread commentary is boring too... tell me I suck and should take up hopping or at least tell Lance looks funny when he runs with his chicken wing. 

L Train

You also have a unique running schedule.  Wink

I have had a pain in my calf that I can not lose, very disappointing. I thought I would take some time off and see if that would cure me, but I do not think that it has worked. I will try and ease back into it and see what happens.

L Train

Thought it must be something like that.  Hope you can get yourself healed OK.

Thanks, hows Philly coming along?

L Train

It's not going good or bad really, at least for me.  Just kinds going if that makes sense.  I'm not injured so that's half the battle. 

L Train

Right by my house and nary a wave.  Harumph.

He waved to me the other day & his wife offered me a ride... must just be you.

Right by my house and nary a wave.  Harumph.

I assumed you were hard at work, I was struggling by then. Hope I did not go right by you.

Mike, be careful being so nice to Lance, he might get clingy.

L Train

Please hold me.

thanks for the waive Lance