Circle North

Group Outings (Read 22 times)

Vangie will be hosting the second revival of Game Night on Saturday, April 18 at 6pm. All are welcome to come, play an assortment of games, or just hang to talk and eat. Light refreshments and appetizers. We know some of you are coming back from Boston that afternoon, but we would enjoy your company if you can make it albeit a bit late. Yes, running strategy for Boston is expected. Hope you can make it.

SATURDAY MAY 2 6PM FEDERAL JACKS TAVERN, KENNEBUNKPORT

Circle North, family and friends are headed to Kennebunkport on Saturday, May 2 starting at 6pm to enjoy burgers and beer at Federal Jack's Tavern in Kennebunkport. If you can make it, please text Eric, Gwen or post here. Let's welcome May, cheer on the MaineCoast Marathoners/Half-Marathoners and celebrate our recent Bostonian victors.

Randall

It's a busy day but will try to make it

MacJim

I'm in. Let me know if anyone wants to carpool. Parking is limited at federal Jacks.

Belmont stakes party at our house on Bennett Road in Alfred come by about six o'clock if you're interested in watching the horse race and have a few beers.

Kim found this and asked if I was interested. Seems like a potential fun thing to check out. Anybody up for it???

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/summer-session-maine-brewers-guild-2015-beer-festival-tickets-16629864372

MTA: The deal has been sweetened. If there's enough interest, Kim has suggested renting a van which she would drive, so everybody would have a DD. So there's that.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Sounds super fun - sadly, I have a family engagement (moving my mother-in-law) that will require my attendance. Grrr.

Kim found this and asked if I was interested. Seems like a potential fun thing to check out. Anybody up for it???

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/summer-session-maine-brewers-guild-2015-beer-festival-tickets-16629864372

MTA: The deal has been sweetened. If there's enough interest, Kim has suggested renting a van which she would drive, so everybody would have a DD. So there's that.

I like this idea. Most probably in.

Maggie is not a beer person, so after the mud bog excursion, this wouldnt be for us.  We are camping that weekend as well, so we are out.  Keep the ideas coming though.

What was I chasing again?

Now I'm torn. This is the best lineup day for the ossipee valley music festival. Albert lee,the traveling mccoureys and others are playing Saturday. And there's a good beer tent. Gneiss, tuckermans and peaks organic. Ossipeevalley.com

So I think our plan is for the Saturday evening ticket. After 6pm.

Now back to sharknado 3.

We're not going to the brewers thing after all. We may go to the music thing, but we'll likely be boring and do none of the above.

Long run tomorrow anybody? 8:30 YMCA

I saw you heading into the Public House so no excuse

Long run tomorrow anybody? 8:30 YMCA

I saw you heading into the Public House so no excuse

No excuse but it will likely be later. 10ish. Stay tuned.

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE, CN IS CORDIALLY INVITED OVER FOR OUTSIDE FUN, FOOD, BEVERAGES AND GAMES...

(or all of that but inside if the weather's crappy)

The date: Wednesday, August 5'th

The time: Starting at 5 PM

The place: The backyard of our house. We may even let you come in. I think you all know where we live, message me if you don't.

There will be horseshoes, other lawn type games, delicious foods, perhaps a fire, tasty cold beverages, etc. etc. etc. Kids, significant others, random hobos you meet that day, whoever, all are welcome. Please let us know if you can make it.