Circle North

for mancub (Read 186 times)

L Train

Thanks for the attempted help at Bob's race - I don't think I would have run that time if you weren't there.  Hope I didn't impede you much or hold you back. 

Thanks for the attempted help at Bob's race - I don't think I would have run that time if you weren't there.  Hope I didn't impede you much or hold you back. 

I think  It helped both of us  to have some company ,  I knew the 1st senior was way ahead , so i lost a bit of incentive,

then some more when Floyd went by .. you have come a long way, good to see you running well ..

sorry about the competitive kick at the end ,but I am sure you will do the same when you have your chance.

part of it was to see what you had left and I thought Greg M was closing         JW  

GregM

sorry about the competitive kick at the end ,but I am sure you will do the same when you have your chance.

part of it was to see what you had left and I thought Greg M was closing         JW  

Far from it.  When I tried to withstand being passed a few yards from the finish, I self-destructed as soon as I tried to sprint.  Very depressing.  Lance, I wish Diane had taken that picture.  It would have been memorable, and humorous ...

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

Congrats on the 1AG at YANKEE HOMECOMING Mr. Webber.

GregM

I second that.  Great victory, John!  And nice work, Lance, too.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Thanks, stayed  focused and ran steady pace , It helped it was cooler than it has been lately.