Circle North

Egad kicks ass and takes names (Read 238 times)

L Train

Good luck Sunday at your first half.  Hope you have a great experience.  And by great I mean terrible but fast.Wink

Lol...thanks...Apparently those two words are synonymous with each other in running.

"Beep, Beep!"

Run well... And have fun!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Good luck. You should run 7:35 pace. Trust me. I give great half marathon advice.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Kill it Eric. You'll do great. But for the love of god.....save me some beer.

sandbagger.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Seeing a 1:38:25 logged there. Very nice!

MTA: Amended to 1:38:17:10 official (full credit where full credit is due!)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I owe it all to you with your inspiring 7:35 goal pace...

L Train

Nice!  Cograts, Eric, that's a heckuva first HM. 

Seeing a 1:38:25 logged there. Very nice!

MTA: Amended to 1:38:17:10 official (full credit where full credit is due!)

You are forigiven Cremer. Good thing you are not a journalist.  Thanks everyone for the congrats. The day will be complete if the Pats do not let me down.

Pats won (though it looked shaky there in the 2nd Q) and I see you did smoke it.  Grats.

What was I chasing again?

where is your father? how is your father?

He's been working but i suspect you will be hearing from him soon..

He's been working but i suspect you will be hearing from him soon..

i knew he was out there in the path of sandy and i was just concerned and wanted to know if he was safe. yes?

gadman

I was out on a run at Seaside Heights and Sandy tossed me on top of the twisted up roller coaster  you see on the news.Actually I bailed out yesterday ,no hotels, no power, no job for several days,pissed off,cranky,what else is new? I am home and safe for now anyway. Thanks for thinkin of me.