Circle North chokes on a Charleston Chew

fah the 3 'n 1 bag of shit (Read 335 times)

I'm 91.2% sure you are batshit crazy.

!'m 84.6% sure this has nothing to do with running.

I literally don't care that I use the word literally incorrectly.

CUCHSUX

Only. heh. This year I could maybe be interested in that. So which one are you talking about for next year?

aftah IM i'm goin 3 digits...haven't shopped around yet but i know i'm limited so it may even get pushed to 2013...i think there is a 100 in VT but it's in may. i don't have the travelin privledges u all do.

have a good run tonight cremah...and everyone else. not u slick...u have fun at the field.

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

aftah IM i'm goin 3 digits...haven't shopped around yet but i know i'm limited so it may even get pushed to 2013...i think there is a 100 in VT but it's in may. i don't have the travelin privledges u all do.

We run like 10 hours together in the last week and this is the first I hear of this?  What the hell is the matter with you?

And is Ahd coming to the RFTG/Beer Mile?

CUCHSUX

And is Ahd coming to the RFTG/Beer Mile?

i don't think she knows about it. i do know she's in york the w/e before hopefully bringing my dessert.

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

i don't think she knows about it. i do know she's in york the w/e before hopefully bringing my dessert.

Why is there something important, like any sort of age milestone or anything going on that weekend?  And she should be told about this.  I assume you are friends on FB so make it happen.

CUCHSUX

Who's the frog? 

This was a fun thread.

CUCHSUX

Who's the frog? 

This was a fun thread.

i'm playing kermit here.

i'm out...beaulah's in.

CUCHSUX

This was a fun thread.

we were all still in somewhat of a honeymoon phase with shit. too bad it's over. monday i'm gonna start smoking pig #24.

CUCHSUX

guess who's turn it is?

CUCHSUX

I was 100% sure one of you would run outside today.  I would not have bet on both of you.