Circle North

soo lawrunnah... (Read 185 times)

L Train

Oh man and that photo is effing awesome.

GregM

I'm still Greg2 until I run a sub-3:09:47 (which I missed at NYC) ... OR until I finish ahead of Greg C at Boston this year.

Greg C, the challenge is on!  (I don't expect to run decent splits until I have a pacer like you.)

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

I'm just noticing that the woman in the photo with the purple sweatshirt and black pants in the background by the telephone pole is my wife.  That's creepy. 

I'm still Greg2 until I run a sub-3:09:47 (which I missed at NYC) ... OR until I finish ahead of Greg C at Boston this year.

Greg C, the challenge is on!  (I don't expect to run decent splits until I have a pacer like you.)

Better be prepared for a good chunk faster than 3:09 then if things go well between now and then. I have some big plans for that race. Nothing you haven't done before, though.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

My salty dogs

Better be prepared for a good chunk faster than 3:09 then if things go well between now and then. I have some big plans for that race. Nothing you haven't done before, though.

Anyone up for a Sub 3 challenge??  But we start together.

Ha I wish, Salty, but best case scenario I won't quite be there yet. If everything comes together perfectly I'll be shooting for between 3:03 and 3:04. That's what I'm going to train for.

GregM

I don't expect to ever run faster than 3:05 at my age, and I'm getting slower each year, but I sure hope Greg C can compete with you someday, Salty.  I expect he has a few good PR years ahead of him, and I do hope he gets 3:03 or 3:04 at Boston this year.

I'll just plan on hanging with you, Greg, as long as I can.

GregM

I'm just noticing that the woman in the photo with the purple sweatshirt and black pants in the background by the telephone pole is my wife.  That's creepy. 

You got some good eyes, Steve, to see that.  I can barely make out the lead female charging up behind me.

I don't expect to ever run faster than 3:05 at my age

I'm just not willing to buy this. You ran 2 marathons faster than my PR just last year. Your all-time PR is over 8 minutes faster than mine and it's only 3 years old. You ran a 1:28 half this year. You keep talking like your best times are behind you, but I don't believe it. These races I'm referring to are not ancient history. There really aren't any indicators that show definitively that you can't keep improving. Will that day come? Of course it will. For all of us. Has it come yet? I don't see it. Let's do the work and see what we get.

r u alive or what?!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

r u alive or what?!

ok...it's been over a month man. don't make me come find you. i know where u live. i know where u work.

if someone has heard from him after the nyc marathon...umm, ya know, fill me in...thx.

He was at group run last week.  Felt like he overdressed of all silly things.

What was I chasing again?

Fro

There have been some sightings, but no pictures taken to prove it.

thx...u saved me from bustin into his office all frantic like 'n shit.

I have a hard time telling him and Alycia apart.

What was I chasing again?