Circle North

It's Just One Hill (Read 250 times)

Home Away From Home

I thought we had a Mt. Washington "It's just one hill" thread in here but I couldn't ifnd it so I started another one, either way, registration for the lottery opened on the 15th, goes till 3/15, I am throwing in after payday at the end of the month. Results of lottery posted 3/18 and race june 16.  Who else is in? Come on, no excuses, "it is just one hill"

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

no.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

I'm putting in for the lottery. Ran it last year... great time

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

I probably actually will as well. Maybe. 

Home Away From Home

Glad to see I am not the only sucker in the group then.  Hope we all get picked.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

"Beep, Beep!"

Signed up for lottery this AM... also signed up for Pineland 25K in May

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Home Away From Home

Signed up for lottery this AM... also signed up for Pineland 25K in May

Awesome, i am thinking of Pineland as well though maybe the 50K as a long training run but if not i will fall back on the 25k I think.  Either way, I will try to be there too.

Did you see the website for the Pineland 4m course?

MM#5768

Okay, time to come out into the open... After saying a bazillion times that I'd never do it, I had a moment of weakness and put my name in for the frickin Mt. Washington lottery. Why, I don't know. Maybe I won't get picked, but of course since I don't want to get picked, I surely will. Dammit.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

You'll love it?!

gadman

Okay, time to come out into the open... After saying a bazillion times that I'd never do it, I had a moment of weakness and put my name in for the frickin Mt. Washington lottery. Why, I don't know. Maybe I won't get picked, but of course since I don't want to get picked, I surely will. Dammit.

I knew you would fold

Dammit.

Home Away From Home

I am in the lottery as well. Unlike Cremer I am actually looking forward to getting in.

MM#5768

L Train

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Home Away From Home

Just checked my email. No lottery success for me, another year of waiting

MM#5768