Circle North

Boston 2016 (Read 21 times)

Andy turning onto Hereford...

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Looking by the avatars - Mike and Andy are damn close - finish line type close...

Fro

Mike: 3:37:02!!

Mike 3:37:02

Andy 3:40:54

Fro

Some updates:

Dave: 35K: 3:05:37

Greg: just finished 40k....

Michelle: 30k: 2:51:55

Fro

Greg 40k: 3:56:23 - ah man, must be hurting - another 14:00 split for the 5k.

Dave 40k: 3:32:04 - running strong, think he's on pace for another BQ

Fro

Greg: 4:08:50

Fro

Dave: 3:44:13 - and another BQ! Damn, you are Mr. Consistant!

Fro

Michelle: at the 35k mark: 3:24:30

Great effort all!

What was I chasing again?

Fro

One hell of a run all! Was fun following everyone!

Tough running today. Thanks for all the support. I'll get it done next time.

"Beep, Beep!"

Thanks all... nice knowing you were out that following us. Tough run... heat really beat the old man up. Had more miles training going into this one than last year yet was 2.5 minutes slower... I prefer the rain and cold! Work on report tomorrow.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Registration for 2017 begins September 12'th.