Circle North

Sanford Springvale 10-Miler Confirmed: Saturday September 6, 2014 @ 5:30 pm (Read 19 times)

Since it is for fun, I also am leaning towards everyone handicapping themselves after thinking about it further.  There will be too much whining the other way.  We can always have a pool to see who predicts the order of finish with the self handicapping (picks sealed in envelope before start).  If everyone picked you, and you pull off the victory, its a sign your a sand-bagger and everyone knows it.  If you also pick yourself to win, then your a real douche-bag and you forfeit the winnings.

What was I chasing again?

Mrs. Leigh has offered to run a water station, we could come back to our place and have a beer and a burger after the"race". I vote for the Sunset- Blanchard route and I am shooting for 71:30. Lets do this, who is in?

You're the RD so you get to pick the course. I'm in.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

You really know how to mess up a guys planned 18 miler don't you.  Ok,ok... I'm in.  Please post the route so I know how to predict my finish time.

Just start 5 min after me. I have not put much thought into the route. Lance had suggested it as a course when you guys were planning the S/S 10 miler. I have not ran that way since the PitBull chased me.

L Train

I'll post a route.

My schedule is free it appears.  I'm thinking more like: 1:13:30. (Maybe not even that.)I can't imagine I would run it much harder than that, since I suspect it will be still be close to 80 degrees out like tonight.

Are spouses welcome after to hang out?

We would be happy to bring something.

What is your address & is that about where we intend to start?

Hard to judge time without seeing a course map too, maybe once Lance finishes sweating out another 5 lbs or so he can post the one he was referring to.

What was I chasing again?

2 soccer games and a baseball game on Saturday for me, and the festivities don't start until 12:30 so I'm out.  If anyone can't make this and would like to run with me early Saturday morning let me know.

My address is 3 John St, spouses welcome to hang out. Everyone is welcome. Please don't expect a lavish party like Rob and Lances.

I'll post a route.

I don't know the course that we are proposing here but it has the smell of something quite hilly.  It's going to be mid 80s and muggy Saturday night.  Let's consider a course that is not murderous for the sake of those of us who are out of shape. I think at least a vote is in order.

What do you propose? I don't recall it being too hilly except for the sunset part. I am open to anything, we could always race to the foot and back. All ideas welcome.

2 soccer games and a baseball game on Saturday for me, and the festivities don't start until 12:30 so I'm out.  If anyone can't make this and would like to run with me early Saturday morning let me know.

I might be able to run easy on Saturday morning. Day to day right now hoping to stay off the DL.

Pft.

I might be able to run easy ......

Hope you are taking it easy Doug and that wasn't anything serious.

I might be able to run easy on Saturday morning. Day to day right now hoping to stay off the DL.

I haven't seen the course map so again I'm not sure how hilly it really is or who is planning to show.  I would be fine with a fast finish back from the lake though.  Others please chime in.

What do you propose? I don't recall it being too hilly except for the sunset part. I am open to anything, we could always race to the foot and back. All ideas welcome.