Circle North

FFC post your weights fatsos (Read 23 times)

gadman

L Train had the same problem, calibrate your scale!

this will help me...if it helps you then do it too. ideally, i would like to see 110 by march weigh in.

10/31 - 121

11/30 - 121

12/19 - 118 - sliding this in here cause i want to see what the next 5 meals does in the next 2 weeks.

12/20 - 116 - kinda hoping yesterday was a fluke. this is not how i wanted to do this.

12/31 - 118 - blah blah blah...big deal.

1/11 - 113 - ok someone is fucking around with my scale.

1/31 -

2/28 -

3/31 -

L Train

calibrate your face why don't you.

You are all very, very fat people.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

The FFC is a consistent bunch...

L Train 7.1 mi 1:00:00
          gadman 7.1 mi 1:05:42
          rcuch 7.1 mi 59:27

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

How's the song go: Fat people have no reason,oh maybe it was short.

How's the song go: Fat people have no reason,oh maybe it was short.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

1/31 - 112 - this time i believe it more than i don't....as adrian screamed to rocky fighting the russian, "YOU'RE GONNA DO IT!!!!"

Not to whatever but this is all public anyway - what's the lightest you've been in the last four years?

L Train

I'm going the wrong way.  Never really recovered from vacation and haven't been trying hard enough.

GregM

this will help me...if it helps you then do it too. ideally, i would like to see 110 by march weigh in.

2/13 - 110 - yay!!! i did it but now i'm going away so it is sure to be a brief victory. hope that by this advertisement...the gain made will be minimal or even a stable nothing. ya right. 

2/28 -

3/31 -

Nice job, Robin.  Wish I had the discipline and motivation to follow suit ... not likely.

Congrats, and keep up the good work!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Jim in Wells

198 - still shooting for 185 on 4/21 ... 7 weeks to go!

Jim in Wells

Not to whatever but this is all public anyway - what's the lightest you've been in the last four years?

195 ...

gadman

Bullshit and u suck!

10/31 - 121

11/30 - 121

12/19 - 118 - sliding this in here cause i want to see what the next 5 meals does in the next 2 weeks.

12/20 - 116 - kinda hoping yesterday was a fluke. this is not how i wanted to do this.

12/31 - 118 - blah blah blah...big deal.

1/11 - 113 - ok someone is fucking around with my scale.

1/31 - 112 - this time i believe it more than i don't....as adrian screamed to rocky fighting the russian, "YOU'RE GONNA DO IT!!!!"

2/13 - 110 - yay!!! i did it but now i'm going away so it is sure to be a brief victory. hope that by this advertisement...the gain made will be minimal or even a stable nothing. ya right. 

2/28 - 111 - could be worse. but for me to stay at 110 or below comfortably...i'll have to be at 105 during the 3 weeks of the month when my friend's not around. not sure that even doable as i am stuggling now. i just can't bare to see 111 and above now no more than i can go for a 10 mile run and stop at 9.87. maybe i should just stay off the damn scale but i can't do that no more than i can't just log a garminless run without mapping out the miles manually. ok enough said.

3/31 - 110 - for real man? that's like a just make it above the yellow line on the biggest loser. ok, just i little more...to be comfortable.

Bullshit and u suck!

awww. c'mon don't be like that. how about i by you a bucks worth of wings? will that cheer you up?

gadman

Ha! I must have been cranky from the long day yesterday and maybe envious. Good job!

awww. c'mon don't be like that. how about i by you a bucks worth of wings? will that cheer you up?

well...it's that time of year. my training is done and been replaced by the "now what?". well? it's blubber time of the bubba-dow and it's not good. let's call it the shedding of the ultra-thickness . yup...time to start the calorie deprivation to match my movement as i have had to really consume massive amounts in order to train with some quality. with nothing to force intake...i should really be able to attack this with some shit-ass output without worry. last year i was 121 at this time. quite confident i am above that now. i'll start the weight posts 10/31. ah-yut.

ready...set...GO!

this broadcast has been brought to you so the pig will be held accountable.