Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

He plans to pre-run so he can get 30 in.

What was I chasing again?

"Beep, Beep!"

Afraid I would melt in the rain. Instead drinking coffee and eating muffins. Later!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

If any of you would like to come over to my place today and watch your team beat the snot out of my team consider yourself and/or significant others invited. Just show up around 1 or so. There will be beer and some snacks.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I will be there about 2.

If any of you would like to come over to my place today and watch your team beat the snot out of my team consider yourself and/or significant others invited. Just show up around 1 or so. There will be beer and some snacks.

I will be there about 2.

Me too

Is Dr Dre going to be there?  I think he likes the a Raiders too.  Wish I could be there.  My chocolate stout is taunting me.

Long run tomorrow morning. Sometime, somewhere.

Would love to go but based on schedules I think I have to go Sunday.  If it changes I'll let you know.  For the record, I have 16 on the schedule.  Propose a theoretical time and place.

Would love to go but based on schedules I think I have to go Sunday.  If it changes I'll let you know.  For the record, I have 16 on the schedule.  Propose a theoretical time and place.

I have my long run scheduled for Sunday as well about the same distance planned 15 to 17 would suit me fine.  I would be open to trying to do some or all of this with anybody.  Not looking to do any of it really at sub 8s, and would be fine with running it slow.  Just don't post any time before 7:30am, I can't generally move that early.

I too need some assistance on my planned 17 on Saturday morning.  Not looking for anything balzing by any means.  If at all, I will pick it up in the last 5 miles.  I can start anytime between 7-8:30.

Found out the schedule is nuts this weekend.   Will have to play it by ear.

I too need some assistance on my planned 17 on Saturday morning.  Not looking for anything balzing by any means.  If at all, I will pick it up in the last 5 miles.  I can start anytime between 7-8:30.

That's kind of what i'm looking for except longer. What's Your plan ? I was hoping for flat.

Propose a theoretical time and place.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Let's run at 8 am from the Y. I will hope to see you both there. Thinking an extended in town loop followed by a trip to the lake. Please confirm.

Just to confirm . My post meant I am running long on Sunday, not tomorrow, time TBD.  I took Steve's to mean the same.  I believe Egad & Doug's intent was to run tomorrow being Saturday with Cremer running in an alternate dimension that could be either day, both days or neither.