Circle North

NFL Sunday (Read 17 times)

At least until the group runs start, we need to hang out and stay connected. This is regardless of recent non-involvement, not running due to injury, past hurts or whatever the hell you come up with in order to justify you as being anti-social. I think  people here love football and if you don't you kinda like hangin out with cool people. So for this week, get your ass over here to Alfred and lets watch the Patriots win. Light snacks and a couple of beers but I would advise you bring your own. Feel free to post in this thread in the future. This constitutes a 3 hour commitment, usually 1pm or if they play at 4 you can change it, or you can just come here every Sunday otherwise. (I might get a talking to for that last comment). Just kidding. 118 Bennett Rd. Tomorrow. Be here.

sounds like fun time, sorry can't make it. Confirmation action.

Not sure if I/we will make this tomorrow or not but I do think it's an excellent idea.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

out for tomorrow

I am out too, already had plans but will keep it in mind for future games.

What was I chasing again?

MacJim

I'm in. See ya 1ish. Jimbo

Love the idea. Can't make it this week though.

Watching the Pats game here tomorrow at 4pm. We have some snacks and stuff. Please come. 118 Bennett Rd in Alfred.

GregM

Wish I could beam myself over there after the marathon.  I'll be watching the Pats in NYC.  Maybe next Sunday.  Sounds like fun.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

MacJim

Watching the Pats game here tomorrow at 4pm. We have some snacks and stuff. Please come. 118 Bennett Rd in Alfred.

I'll be there. Let me know if you want me to bring anything. Don't too crazy..we can just order a couple of pizza's. Jimbo

Sure, sounds like a plan. Cremer and Scorps both a maybe. Feel free to swing by anytime after 3.

Fro

Maybe next week - just got back from being beaten by this storm - ready for bed!

If you are reading this, you are invited!  Swing by tomorrow afternoon anytime after 4pm and watch the Pats kick some butt!  We are going to have some food and a few drinks.  Let me know if you plan on coming.  118 Bennett Rd. Alfred, ME