Circle North

for gadboy (Read 377 times)

CUCHSUX

By the looks of things you might want to reconsider reinstatement also. 

very funny...just kidding but not really.

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

gadman

As promised Gadman, here is the FFC Membership Reinstatement Application.

Ha Ha. Good one LTrain

Hey Gadman, here's something for you.  All you have to do is click on the little green button. 

Little Green Button 

What could be easier?

Seems pretty easy to me.

You finally give up on this running thing?

gadman

Gone at 5:30am back at 8PM  6 days a week seems like I should be able to get a run in but I have nothing to train for anyway! Thanks for noticing anyway.

CUCHSUX

I have nothing to train for anyway!

and there it is.

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

"Beep, Beep!"

Gone at 5:30am back at 8PM  6 days a week seems like I should be able to get a run in but I have nothing to train for anyway! Thanks for noticing anyway.

You have something now! Get going!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Too bad I don't have anything to train for."

gadman

aahh, classic Lance! Made me laugh!

What up, old man?

gadman

What up, old man?

There you are. I was telling Vangie last night that this site has been quiet lately with out your cheer leading/ harassement. She is headed back to Me. today and she is not liking it. I will try to get the running thing going again since I have a little break in the work. Hope you can also get back at it, see you are logging some good swims though. See you soon!

I wonder what will happen on next week's episode of "Can't Trust the Gadbois'" on The Oxygen Network.

gadman

Tune in and see. Lots should be going on.BTW the girl on the CN home page is cute.

I wonder what will happen on next week's episode of "Can't Trust the Gadbois'" on The Oxygen Network.

LMAO