Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

I just had a last minute permission slip signed so I will be there.  No dinner and dancing for me as the boy had his school bball season end yesterday but AAU starts this afternoon.  Good lord.

Stuck at the house won't make it

Thanks to Kim and Greg for a great post run gathering.  I even got to take home some of that famous Malden soup.  Urban decay never tasted so good.  Thanks guys!

Just about time to get this rolling again. Stay tuned. Start thinking about the Sunday you want.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Gwen and I expect to be a part of this again, particularly if we pursue a Spring marathon again.  So you can count on us to host one or two.

Greg: We'll take Sunday, 1/10, assuming that date is not otherwise spoken for.

It's all yours. I'll get a list posted in the next day or two so people can grab whatever dates they want.

L Train

I'll copy paste into the first post of the thread so you all can find it easily.

Home Away From Home

Is there  any interest from any one in a traveling herd to Rumford? I would happily host a run, supply the food, maybe even wood fired pizza from the oven and there is plenty of room to crash for any and all who would want to stay the night.  Just can't promise I can run 15 miles with you but there are some nice loops around that can get you plenty of mileage.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I'm game depending on the weekend / availability.

What was I chasing again?

Home Away From Home

I'm game depending on the weekend / availability.

Awesome, we will see if there are any other takers and then see what weekends are available.

PS- Even if no one else wants to come you and Maggie are of course more then welcome to come visit anyway and we can still have a good run/meal/drinks together if you all want. We would love to show you all the house.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

HERDING CATS 2016

Okay, it's time to get this going again. Here's the list of available/taken dates. Get em while they're hot. I noted the dates of races that might interfere. Also, I ended the list arbitrarily on 4/3 but it could go longer or shorter, whatever works for the group...

1/3 -

1/10 - Gwen and Eric

1/17

1/24

1/31 - Greg and Kim

2/7 - MWC

2/14 -

2/21 -

2/28 - Half at the Hamptons

3/6 - Beaulah's

3/13 - Greg and Kim

3/20 -

3/27 - ES20

4/3 -

Also, I picked the 2 at our place pretty much at random, I could trade dates if those work better for any of you.

Run from Beaulah's 3/6

may be able to host another or trade if needed.

Home Away From Home

All,

With my work schedule Allycia and I could host either 2/14, 2/21, or 3/20 if people are interested in making a little road trip for the day?

MM#5768