Circle North

Egad kicks ass and takes names (Read 238 times)

It's very achy and still swelled, kinda hurts to walk or stand on it for any time. Gonna put it in a bucket of ice and really focus on staying off it for the remainder of the week. Saw the doc today- he thinks I'm nuts to think about running but he understands. I begged him for an anesthetic but he said he couldn't do it. So if I can walk normally by then I will likely go for it.

Ask an 18 year old and I am sure he will get you an anesthetic. Swing by the skate park and bring cash. Good luck.

Ask an 18 year old and I am sure he will get you an anesthetic. Swing by the skate park and bring cash. Good luck.

Are you f'n kidding Mike...  If there is anyone in our group that looks like a cop, its Egad.  They will bolt for sure.  Send Steve into a dark alley with some cash, an eighties half shirt and some short shorts.

What was I chasing again?

Done

Are you f'n kidding Mike...  If there is anyone in our group that looks like a cop, its Egad.  They will bolt for sure.  Send Steve into a dark alley with some cash, an eighties half shirt and some short shorts.

I am sure Gadman could swing by the beach in California and hook you up. Look on the bright side, you will have no problem sleeping marathon night and the whole thing will be a blur.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/