Circle North

2013 Goals (Read 33 times)

My salty dogs

Run 2000K for the year (most ever)

Keep annual pace under 7:50

Get over-all pace under 8.

Have solid Nov & Dec (100+) in order to setup well for Boston 2014

January - sub 1:25 1/2 marathon in Austin. Hope it qualifies me for NYC

March Marathon -Asheville NC -  sub 2:58 but sub 3 will do for the hilly course

April - SIgn up for NYC marathon 2013!!! PR and shoot for sub 2:48!!!!!!!!

new qualifying times: 45-49 2:58:00 1:25:00

Sept- Sign up for 2014 Boston Marathon -- run sub 2:45 and be top 5  of 50+

Nov -- NYC  --- shoot for sub 3hr.

Nov -- run at least 100 miles

Dec - run at least 100 miles

i wanted to put something in CN besides bullshit. i don't want to term my shit as goals but who cares.

this year is going to be a throw away year;

january -   swim to eat up time basically start to implement some non-lolligaging in 1 hour workouts till i exhaust myself or i had enough(holding at 10 laps w/out rest)then lolligag the rest of the hour.

bike/spin as often as as knee will allow doing the .5 mile rollers at 9, 12, and 3 'o clock. increase mileage only(not intensity) if knee allows.

run 3 miles no more than 3x week, continue only if discomfort dulls. end on mile of declining tolerance.

grunt work - lift on weekdays. up weight as needed. all other is a freebie. do whatever-whenever.

february - swim - same as january 1 hour( + if i feel like it ) only i should be starting to increase on worked laps (+10 laps)with decreased fatigue.

bike - continue .5 mile rollers, increase to 12, 3, and 6 'o clock. check at 20 miles during workouts and increase to january mileage if ok. add if ok after that. that's for sure!!!! no intensity increase. 2/8-100 miles at 9-12-3 with no knee aggravation.

run - same as january

grunt - same as jan.

march -  swim - mile swims are enough and then a 100yd speed after. working towards <30:00 mile and <1:25 100yd.

bike - hill at 12-3-9 for 20 miles...other @ 9-12-3. 3/14 - 12 3 6 maybe throw a 9 in the mix if i feel like it.

run - would like to see an attempt made this month.

grunt - as much as i have the time/energy for.

april - oops. look. your already slipping.

swim - probably won't swim.

bike - transition to outside. make biking a priority between runs. (good luck with that)

run - whatever i can do (>10mm) between bike...even if it means an 18 minute mile. just get outside and use all available time and energy till it hurts. suck in the air and breathe life into myself.

grunt - same.

may -

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

One of my goals for 2013 is to have some Honey Dew donuts. I don't think I've ever had one.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

One of my goals for 2013 is to have some Honey Dew donuts.

In

One of my goals for 2013 is to have some Honey Dew donuts. I don't think I've ever had one.

Son of a bitch. I still haven't had one.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.