Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

just saw the icon cross the finish at b2b...you are awesome bob!!! huge huge to you man.

fuckin missed everyone else...damn you live feed!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

I thought you meant me... ha!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Nice job to all who ran yesterday.

L Train

You guys really all went 5:32, 5:34, 5:34?  Wow.

Lance you should have been there.

FYI- The field for the 2015 Boston Marathon will be a little smaller than the 2014 race, the B.A.A. announced on Thursday.

The Boston Athletic Association set a field size for the 2015 Boston Marathon at 30,000 entrants, down from the field of 36,000 they set for last year’s race. The 30,000 is still the third-largest field in the event’s history, behind 2014 and the Centennial Boston Marathon in 1996, which had the event’s largest field at 38,708 runners.

"Beep, Beep!"

3000 more than 2013!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

If I'm interpreting things correctly it looks like they've got Michelle listed as DNF with no split for the swim. Boo. I hope she's okay.

MTA: Yep, just saw it on FB. She dropped during the swim (hypothermia) but is safe and okay.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Wow holy crap.

If I'm interpreting things correctly it looks like they've got Michelle listed as DNF with no split for the swim. Boo. I hope she's okay.

MTA: Yep, just saw it on FB. She dropped during the swim (hypothermia) but is safe and okay.

Yea, just a bad day, but she'll be back.

What was I chasing again?

Well now this should definitely be here. Excellent work by the Kaberles, damn.

Place Div/Tot Div Name City St Ag S No. Net Time Pace Gun Time
                        ===== ======== ========== ========================= =======================
                        5 2/25 M1519 Chris Kaberle Pelham NH 17 M 193 18:03.1 5:49 18:03.1
                        14 1/24 M4049 Robert Kaberle Sanford ME 44 M 91 19:04.0 6:09 19:05.2

Damn man.  Well done.

Well now this should definitely be here. Excellent work by the Kaberles, damn.

Place Div/Tot Div Name City St Ag S No. Net Time Pace Gun Time
                          ===== ======== ========== ========================= =======================
                          5 2/25 M1519 Chris Kaberle Pelham NH 17 M 193 18:03.1 5:49 18:03.1
                          14 1/24 M4049 Robert Kaberle Sanford ME 44 M 91 19:04.0 6:09 19:05.2

gadman

Holy crap! +1

Damn man.  Well done.

I've been asked to do my part to make sure everybody in CN knows that there's a 5k at the Y on October 4'th at 9 a.m., so that's what this post is meant to do. If you didn't know, now you know. Go sign up right now.

Cuch's DOUBLE ANVIL TRI is in a few days. DOUBLE. Wrap your head around that if you can.

HFM.

Info here in case anyone's not up to speed yet...

http://www.usaultratri.com/races_va.htm

MTA: Small correction, hers starts in 7 days, which I guess is slightly more than a few.