Circle North

Boston 2015 (Read 21 times)

L Train

And Mad Mike, Doug, Rob, Jim, Tall Dave, Michelle, Salty and Gadman.

Then again, this is the 2015 thread.

I might retire from Marathons by 2016.

What was I chasing again?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

ACrosby

I did not make it for Boston 2015, but better watch out 2016!

L Train

Seriously 2 seconds?!

Since you are going to crush your BQ at Bay State this stupid issue will be moot in 2016.   This is stupid, but then again, so are marathons.

I did not make it for Boston 2015, but better watch out 2016!

2016 will be more fun anyway- you should have more people going. Sorry you missed it.

"Beep, Beep!"

Runners whose qualifying time for the 2015 Boston Marathon was at least 1:02 faster than their age and gender qualifying standard will receive notice starting today that they're officially registered for next year's race, which will be run on April 20.

Son of a bitch...

http://www.runnersworld.com/boston-marathon/2015-boston-marathon-cut-off-is-102-under-qualifying-mark?cid=social32240726

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

As of today this is exactly 6 months away. Already. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

Glad I have an extra year to think about it! 

I don't know how or why some of you do two only a few weeks or even a month from each other.

What was I chasing again?

Randall

Go to W C R C WEB site click on to Running top left and sign up for Boston Bus . Seats go fast

Go to W C R C WEB site click on to Running top left and sign up for Boston Bus . Seats go fast

So it looks like we just print the thing and send the check, and we don't have to email Vicki? I seem to sort of vaguely remember that was part of it in years past.

"Beep, Beep!"

That is correct. Send in the form and the check

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

7353 1/8 Cremer, Gregory 48 M Sanford ME USA USA

Same corral as last year if I remember correctly, but a higher bib number.

MTA: I was wrong, bib # is actually lower, not higher. Not by much, though.

Also...

16678 3/1 Theoharides, David N 61 M Sanford ME USA USA
                                16678 3/1 Theoharides, David N 61 M Sanford ME USA

USA

20020 3/5 Sherman, Michelle L 49 F Springvale ME USA USA
                                11056 2/4 Orazio, Andy J. 51 M Sanford ME USA USA
                                11056 2/4 Orazio, Andy J. 51 M Sanford ME USA USA
                                8628 2/1 McCullough, Gregory O. 52 M Sanford ME USA USA
                                8628 2/1 McCullough, Gregory O. 52 M Sanford ME USA USA
                                10302 2/3 Saltmarsh, David J 51 M Austin TX USA USA