Circle North

Happy Birthday L-Train (Read 173 times)

My salty dogs

Heard it through the web you got a cool techie toy.

Didn't want to jump in their thread.   

L Train

But yet it's like a train wreck and you can't stop looking at it. 

Thanks Dave.  I'm actually pretty excited about the Garmin. 

"Beep, Beep!"

What... another nerd is born!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey Lance.... Congratulation on the 2000th logged mile!

Been fighting a "wicked" cold last two days. Must have picked it up at last Saturday's flu clinic! Hope to run tomorrow PM.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Hey Lance.... Congratulation on the 2000th logged mile!

Are you just looking at my log or are you lurking in the pottymoutrh area as well?

In any case, thanks.  Lotta good it did me.  But results will show.  If not now, soon.   

L Train

Been fighting a "wicked" cold last two days. 

Feel better.

"Beep, Beep!"

The training will pay off for you... Be patient! I'm jealous, but hope to start adding them back in a "controlled" manner and not set myself back again.