Circle North

Baystate (Read 268 times)

gadman

Ok Lance the numbers are getting down to you and I to get Bq .I am not sure if there is anyone else left. Congrats to all the Vermont runners.
    L Train

Tom, click here to start the process of fixing that.

I'm In,  if my body holds up for 18 more weeks.

May 229 mi.  long run up to 13.2 so far .

goal 7:15 pace ..  JW

L Train

I'm In,  if my body holds up for 18 more weeks.

This is excellent and unexpected news.  For you, I'll hope for warm weather for training.  As long as you keep it down in your neck of the woods because I need it cool. 

I have the Baystate late entry app. for WCRC usatf-ne runners

. If you need one I  can email it to you .    JW

gadman

I would like one John. Thanks, Tom

Ok  i'll send you the email, you must put WCRC # 161 on the app  .  Thanks   JW

L Train

Throwing this out there.  Anyone see any benefit to making a roadtrip for a Sunday run on the course?  Maybe 2 weeks before (10/3) during the taper we could run 13. 

My salty dogs

Makes sense to me. It is what I would do. Then you can go home and try a little visualization in the days just prior to the race. Knowing the ending there could be really helpful.

(10/3)  

would love too.....but i'm in loudon. aren't you going to be like 35 minutes away on the 26th? seems like a waste of points.Wink

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

I have nearly unlimited points prior to Baystate.  Maybe put better, I am allowed to get myself about as far in debt on points before Baystate as I want.  I will have no points to use AFTER Baystate for quite a while, and I'll have to start paying back the bank. 

Alright, do you like the IDEA then?  Maybe we can all work something else out, maybe I'll bag Wilmington and let you guys own my HM PR.  It was gonna happen anyway.

previous wilmington forecast from the horses view;

wow that sunday run went really well.....l feel very encouraged i can go <132 @ wilmington......ya they will really have to have a horse shoe up their asses to beat that....2 weeks after baystate? oh ya. i'm gonna do it.

sept 26th....gun goes off....i mean the guy yells go. he takes off. race is small so there's no traffic. he feels fantastic. mile 1....6:57, 2...6:59, 3...7:01........rest of the miles are all hovering 7 flat. this is unbelievable! mile 11 comes and he is feeling unstoppable....he picks it up...6:40....12....6:37! 13....oh my god...i'm gonna do it! ......WHOOOOOOSH!! what the fuck was that?

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Throwing this out there.  Anyone see any benefit to making a roadtrip for a Sunday run on the course?  Maybe 2 weeks before (10/3) during the taper we could run 13. 

Yes. Definitely. Absolutely. In.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.