"Beep, Beep!"

WHO:      Circle North Group

WHAT:    Easy Run this weekend

WHERE: Tall Dave's House

WHEN:    Sunday, 11/8 at 9:00 AM

WHY:      Because you're not racing and need an excuse to run

===============================================

Hello all,

I know several of you are racing this weekend.... Good Luck for a great race!

For those of you not racing or cheering on the CN runners, you are invited to a run from my place at 9:00 AM on Sunday, November 8th. We will be doing an easy, relaxed pace - 9 miler, followed by some homemade pumpkin coffee cake with coffee, tea, water or whatever!

I live in South Sanford off Country Club #3. From the new round-about head south on route 4 about 3 miles and make a left just after the Sanford Country Club onto Country Club #3. Travel .9 miles on CC#3 to Payeur Circle. We are the 8th house on the left #68 (sage green with rust shutters).

For those that can't make it, we'll do it again in December!

Please RSVP if you don't mind so I have an idea of who's coming.

Thanks and Happy Running.

Dave

David Theoharides Director of Educational Operations Sanford School Department 917 Main Street - Suite 200 Sanford, ME 04073 207 324-2810 (Office) 207 651-7482 (Cell) dtheo@sanford.org

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Well, I do enjoy a nice pumpkin coffee cake, and I'm not racing, and after last night's run a nice easy pace sounds like just the ticket. Count me in.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

My salty dogs

Have a great run.  I am tied to the house.   Might hit the trails for a short run about noon.

"Beep, Beep!"

*** SUNDAY - DECEMBER 13TH  - 9:00 AM ***

Run from Tall Dave (and Jane's)

CN Runners are invited to Tall Dave's and Jane's house for another Sunday run through the country roads of South Sanford and Wells. Jane promises to make lots of goodies for after the run.

Looking to do 9-11 miles (shorter loops are avilable!)

Hope to see you on the 13th.

Dave

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!