Circle North

fah sailah (Read 413 times)

NO IDLING CUCH

recipe for concoction:

a big fuckin pan, 2 hands for measurin, a tongue for tastin and a lot of leftover shit.

fry up 2 cut med potatos for a while in 3/4c of buttah

add in 1 cut up onion and a peppah

throw in the hotdogs no one ate last night...cut em up

peppahoni...throw it all in they-ah

think there's some spiral-ham...that works

throw whatevah you want in and add more buttah if the shit soaks it all up

3 eggs..crack em right ovah the shit, pop the yolks, give it a slight stir and let ah simmah till the egg cooks

throw in like a cup of shredded cheddah, covah and simmah again.

they-ah...heart attack in a big fuckin pan.

get your ass on the bike and set a bunch of movies to play, that will do you some good. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P32vWo6Oq-U 

Home Away From Home

recipe for concoction:

a big fuckin pan, 2 hands for measurin, a tongue for tastin and a lot of leftover shit.

fry up 2 cut med potatos for a while in 3/4c of buttah

add in 1 cut up onion and a peppah

throw in the hotdogs no one ate last night...cut em up

peppahoni...throw it all in they-ah

think there's some spiral-ham...that works

throw whatevah you want in and add more buttah if the shit soaks it all up

3 eggs..crack em right ovah the shit, pop the yolks, give it a slight stir and let ah simmah till the egg cooks

throw in like a cup of shredded cheddah, covah and simmah again.

they-ah...heart attack in a big fuckin pan.

I feel the pounds just climbing on the scale already.

You missed Chicago but I had my post race meal planned long before we went. I took Salty, McCullough, Tom and Laurie to a place called the Silver Palm Dinner and had a meal called the "3 little pigs" I had heard about. It was discovered by the bar owner one early morning after a few rounds after closing time. It was huge bulky roll with 3 porks in between, spiral ham, bacon and pork tenderloin slices, it too had an egg tossesd in with a huge helping of fries./ MY GOD WAS IT AAAWWSSOOMMMEEE.  I so miss it.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Home Away From Home

UPDATE: - I didn't know where to type this to share so I decided to toss it in here. We just got called to change course to go to Calais, France. Never been there, looks like I will be flying home from there I guess.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

My salty dogs

UPDATE: - I didn't know where to type this to share so I decided to toss it in here. We just got called to change course to go to Calais, France. Never been there, looks like I will be flying home from there I guess.

Cool-- post some pics.  Safe travels!!!

Home Away From Home

Cool-- post some pics.  Safe travels!!!

You got it, I sure will.

MM#5768

NO IDLING CUCH

Cool-- post some pics. 

if you post here...good luck. ask tdave how he did it.

get your ass on the bike and set a bunch of movies to play, that will do you some good. 

Home Away From Home

if you post here...good luck. ask tdave how he did it.

I will post when I get home as I will taking most the pictures on the way to airport anyway.  

MM#5768

NO IDLING CUCH

I will post when I get home as I will taking most the pictures on the way to airport anyway.  

i wanted to post a pic and the site wouldn't let me....i mean. personal pics are a problem but tdave knows how to do it.

"Beep, Beep!"

You have to upload your pictures to a web photo site - like Photobucket or Picassa. Then you get the URL of the photo and copy that on the to picture link... it's the icon (insert/edit image)with the tree above.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Home Away From Home

You have to upload your pictures to a web photo site - like Photobucket or Picassa. Then you get the URL of the photo and copy that on the to picture link... it's the icon (insert/edit image)with the tree above.

Will play with that when I get home and share a photo or two of France then

MM#5768

Home Away From Home

So we had a Superbowl pool on here and I won $600. Couldn't have cared less who won, didn't watch it but still won, nice. $600 will go nicely to the wish list of a new things to buy.

MM#5768

NO IDLING CUCH

back in novembah i watched these sequence videos and learned a lot have never really swam before. thought maybe you might find somethin here to help. i just watched it again and see that my flip has developed into my own probably very inefficient "style". funny how that happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHXNBbLFiJs

Home Away From Home

back in novembah i watched these sequence videos and learned a lot have never really swam before. thought maybe you might find somethin here to help. i just watched it again and see that my flip has developed into my own probably very inefficient "style". funny how that happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHXNBbLFiJs

Thanks cuch, I will check them soon. Appreciate it. I did 24 laps today in the time I did 22 last week small improvement but I'll get faster, today was only my 3rd pool day in years.

MM#5768

Home Away From Home

Thanks cuch, good videos and shows me I have to get practicing on proper technique 

MM#5768

NO IDLING CUCH

sailah...ah u gonna be around for the seadogs mothah's day race? wicked flat and i bet u could < 19. if not u should sign up for one before u leave again.  it would give you somethin to shoot for that few in the group have. just sayin.