Circle North

Around The Lake Marathon 2014 (Read 16 times)

gadman

Maybe you Dumbass Idiots can train for this by running around #1 pond 18.5 times at 9pm with headlights. Maybe Rob and Maggie would host a water/gatorade/beer stop,just saying.

Sure will. I won't stay up for you. I will put the hose out for water and a coffee can. Unless you are first to the coffee can don't drink from it.

What was I chasing again?

I just got a call from my friend Roosevelt in the Motherland.  The forecast looks perfect.

Hanoi, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Fri

Thunderstorm

91°

78°

Sat

Thunderstorm

82°

77°

Sun

Chance of Rain

87°

76°

Mon

Thunderstorm

88°

75°

Tue

Thunderstorm

87°

75°

Wed

Thunderstorm

88°

77°

Thu

Chance of Storm

90°

78°

Fri

Thunderstorm

89°

79°

As of right now the forecast for next Friday night in Wakefield is 61 dregrees with scattered showers.

I'll take that !

Ditto to that! Let's see how much it changes in the next week...

Hot & wet, great if your with a lady but sucks if your in a marathon.

Not quite as promising.

gadman

Good luck to all you Dumbasses running in circles Friday night!

Here's what I'll remember about my taper before ATL.  Having no beer, ice cream, and nachos in the summer is stupid.  The end.

Good luck to you guys!  Hope the temps and humidity stay down for you.

gadman

I 2nd that.

Here's what I'll remember about my taper before ATL.  Having no beer, ice cream, and nachos in the summer is stupid.  The end.

Beer, ice cream, and nachos sounds like good carbo loading to me. Good luck to all.

I've had all of these foods within the last 24 hours. I've decided to try to relax a little more this time, it can't hurt. But ya if this wasn't my third marArathon in 10 weeks I might be all in diet- wise too.

Do yourself a favor, have yourself a nice Jelly Doughnut, the breakfast of champions!

I've had all of these foods within the last 24 hours. I've decided to try to relax a little more this time, it can't hurt. But ya if this wasn't my third marArathon in 10 weeks I might be all in diet- wise too.