Circle North

For Robin (Read 389 times)

gadman

Report from Fl. Sunny 74 degrees. This was to be a recovery run and fishing day. I stopped under a bridge in a park by the bay. There was a guy in waders slamming the fish. So i went to the bait shop to get geared up. When I returned he was no longer catching fish.  So I would run then try fishing later. I headed across the bridge toward the golf course. At mile 3 a woman was swinging to get out of the sand trap. The ball hit a palm tree 30 in front of her. Her husband was near the tree walking away. He turned back and said to me  as I was running by ,she should have called  out"4".  I said you need to wear a helmet with her around.Then as I was headed back across the bridge a girl was coming my way down the 1/2 mile  long bridge on a skateboard balancing a surfboard on her head. Totally cool. Needless to say I am right now eating pizza not fish

L Train

These reports are entertaining, even though you are just making them up.

fast fuck fucked the fuckin flow.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Retarded rehabbing runners rant on their rampage. 

queer queers quiver at quickah quickies.

gadman

Heh

gadman

Not much to report from Fl. today, ran 7.2 after work from the beach across the Stuart beach causeway and back. Walked on the beach after to check on the surfcasters but fishing was slow today. Talked with a retiree who was working a metal detector for quite a while. He uses it under water when he scuba dives.He told his kids if he gets eaten by a shark to get his camera because he would have a photo of his attacker. I remember hearing about someone being killed in Fl. last year from a shark which is rare here. It happened right there on that beach. I will hook up with the teachers Sat. morning for 20 mi. if I don't have to work. Out

i remember swimmin at clearwater beach ah....whoa 10 years ago cause poland spring sent me there for trainin. anyways i was with all my co-workahs and we had a blast frolickin in the 85* water but it tasted like shit. the very next day some guy ended up bein killed by some shahk on that very beach right where we were...right next to the pier. sent a chill up my spine.

Home Away From Home

queer queers quiver at quickah quickies.

big boobed bimbos bouncing by babbling 'bout boys

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

big boobed bimbos bouncing by babbling 'bout boys

hahaha! *applause*

Home Away From Home

hahaha! *applause*

Thank, thank, I shall now bow in respone to the overwhleming applause.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

"Beep, Beep!"

Witty, well-endowed, warm-hearted wench wants worry-free, wicked, winsome weatherman with whiskers to work wonders

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Home Away From Home

Witty, well-endowed, warm-hearted wench wants worry-free, wicked, winsome weatherman with whiskers to work wonders

wow, that was better then mine, take a bow and round of applause TD

MM#5768

Alliteration always amuses amateur athletes, after all.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

why write whacky wisdom wise cracks when we want witty wenches

MM#5768