Circle North

For Robin (Read 389 times)

gadman

and what the fuck happened to gadboy?

Here I am. Ran 8 today heel is still sore. Fun stuff:Went on a air boat ride today with a co worker. Saw some alligator swimming by with a wild pig carcass in it's mouth. we got really close to it. So I asked our pilot if he had a gun in case an alligator got a hold of me so he could shot it or me to put me out of my misery.He even let us drive. It was a riot. Miss running with you guys but not the slop that goes with it.

L Train

These are great stories.  Too bad you have zero miles logged for the year and it''s February and you are running Boston.  Maybe more miles run and less chatting with the locals would serve you well, asshole.   Maybe chafing would be good for you. 

gadman

These are great stories.  Too bad you have zero miles logged for the year and it''s February and you are running Boston.  Maybe more miles run and less chatting with the locals would serve you well, asshole.   Maybe chafing would be good for you. 

Miss you to Lance

L Train

Miss you to Lance

Come home soon, mobboss.

Come home soon, mobboss.

yes but...i am still going to require stories...at least 3 per week.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

gadman

yes but...i am still going to require stories...at least 3 per week.

I am a little behind on the stories. I was at the local running store for the 6 am run today. Connie and I headed out in the dark to run 16. Others were running shorter. She is also running Boston. She was out earlier and put gatorade and water every 2 miles although it was a little cool relatively speaking for these people.Course I was the only one in shorts and short sleeve shirt. 53 degrees and wind on the bridges. I had heard she was teacher of the year for the state of Fl. so I had to ask. She is a special needs teacher and she said she got to go to the White House and meet President Bush. If it makes you guys feel better the back of my hands were cold the whole run with the wind.. I may run an 8k tomorrow in Boca Raton.  Looks like another 2-3 weeks here for me. WHO THE HELL CARES

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey Gadbois... where are you in FL? Will be down there on the 21st to 24th in Naples.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

gadman

Hey Gadbois... where are you in FL? Will be down there on the 21st to 24th in Naples.

I am in Port St. Lucie

"Beep, Beep!"

That's about 3 hours from Naples... Thought if you were closer we could do a run!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

gadman

Ran a 5k in Sunrise ,Fl. near my sisters house today. 1st place 55-59. 6:56 pace. 1st time sub 7 for me in many years. There was not alot of close competition considering between runners and walkers there was about 1700. Still I am very happy with my time. They had a live band, tons of food, and climbing wall, slide, bouncing gym, etc. Great time.

L Train

Ran a 5k in Sunrise ,Fl. near my sisters house today. 1st place 55-59. 6:56 pace. 1st time sub 7 for me in many years.

Holy cow, that's awesome!

"Beep, Beep!"

Ran a 5k in Sunrise ,Fl. near my sisters house today. 1st place 55-59. 6:56 pace. 1st time sub 7 for me in many years. There was not alot of close competition considering between runners and walkers there was about 1700. Still I am very happy with my time. They had a live band, tons of food, and climbing wall, slide, bouncing gym, etc. Great time.

Hey Congrats!!!! Nice job.

1st place 55-59. 6:56 pace. .

holy fuck man! i am so happy for you! that is SWEET awesomeness!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

1st place 55-59. 6:56 pace. 1st time sub 7 for me in many years.

And all that with no training logged! Very nicely done sir.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

And all that with no training logged! Very nicely done sir.

all that training stuff is over rated. Thanks guys