Circle North

For Doug Beaulieu (Read 435 times)

Try a Midol

What was I chasing again?

Try a Midol

I'll try anything that might help. Can you loan me a couple from your stash ?

Bald men are so clever.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Welcome to your new age group, old man!

I saw the goal posted in the Swamp?  You in?

Huh ? What goal ?

I choose TO run. At least until I can't.

Can I hitch a ride in the Scorpsi-cab ?

You can hold my cronuts....I mean, sure!

Kathy asked me how your new job went today.  I said, How the f*%& should I know?...I mean, I'm not sure.  I should ask him.  Also, thanks for the new jacket.  I didn't even need to put the heat on during the day.

It went very well. Thank Mrs. Scorps for asking.

The first impression leaves me feeling even better about this decision.

Another plus is the fitness room is located in my building. 2 TM's.

Go out and get your own Jacket.

Saw this and thought about you... with the recent issues you have had.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/how-your-body-signals-that-youre-vitamin-deficient-100516369838.html

Go out and get your own Jacket.

Man, this had better not be the sweet jacket. Nobody gets to wear the sweet jacket without earning it. Oddly enough I broke mine out for the first time of the season just this morning.