Circle North

Sugarloaf 2016 (Read 17 times)

I'm alllmost ready to pull the trigger and commit to Sugarloaf next year. It would be cool to make it a group thing for the non-Boston runners, or for the Boston runners who are extra gluttons for punishment. I'm curious who might be into such an idea.

Anybody? Beuller?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Official verbal commitments are in from Lance, Doug, and Mike Leigh.

L Train

What a dumbass.

Congratulations! You are Registered

Please print this page for your records.
          Sugarloaf Marathon Website

Fro

I'm a maybe - will know after march 20. Hope I'm not in, but might be.

Mwahahaha. 6 months and 1 week.

with an elevation loss of 900 whatever in the last 16, it should be a piece of cake for any goals that are made...i would think. not sure they should even count really...kinda when someone asks about how awesome you are being a sub 3 marathoner/bqer, will you or the idiot standing next to you be inclined to say...ya but it was at sugarloaf?

just jokin...bein an asshole whatever...cause i can't help it.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

gadman

Done this one three times, and have a couple of BQ's there. If conditions are good you should expect to do really well there aside from running alone a lot

In.

with an elevation loss of 900 whatever in the last 16, it should be a piece of cake for any goals that are made...

Fantastic.  But this is better (yet really really offensive)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlwxaCiNZzo

im so sry...i can't help it. my things comin.

Fantastic.  But this is better (yet really really offensive)

haha! that was great!

It's come to my attention in the last few days that Gwen is in. It also appears that Laurie is in. Quite the little party we have brewing here.

ACrosby

fuck you we don't care

seems the appropriate response from the information I have gathered from this forum

Home Away From Home

I am actually home for this, I there will be no marathons for me in this short time frame but I am up for the 15K, who all is going so far???

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.