Circle North

Boston 2012 (Read 318 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

8 Days to Boston! Happy Easter CN
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Yowza - let's hope this proves to be grossly inaccurate. 

Day Night

Partly Cloudy
      High
      80°F

Precip
      0%

Wind: From WNW at 11 mph
      Humidity: 60%
      UV Index: 6 High

Sunrise: 6:01 AM ET
      Avg. High: 56°F
      Record High: 84°F (2003)

Showers
      Overnight Low
      47°F

Precip
      30%

Wind: From N at 5 mph Humidity: 71%    

Sunset: 7:28 PM ET
      Avg. Low: 41°F
      Record Low: 28°F (1943)

L Train

There we go - fixed from Weather Underground.  Actually just about perfect, maybe a tad warm but a drizzle would keep you cool. Y'all can thank me later. 

Descriptive Forecast

Monday

chancerain Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 63F. Winds from the WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Breezy. Chance of rain 20%.

My salty dogs

There we go - fixed from Weather Underground.  Actually just about perfect, maybe a tad warm but a drizzle would keep you cool. Y'all can thank me later. 

Descriptive Forecast

Monday

chancerain Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 63F. Winds from the WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Breezy. Chance of rain 20%.

Sound perfect -- figures -- the year I skip things.  I wouldn't wish 85 on anyone.  

The record of 83 is of that day -- but in 04 -- I know it was in the 90's.

Starting at 10am has helped things no matter what.    

I will be fun watching from the computer this year.  

"Beep, Beep!"

Mondays forecast now says partly sunny, high near 84! Fun Run?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Winner's Circle did me a favor. 

Allll part of my plan.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

It really does work pretty OK for you as long as you get through it OK.  A little worried about Gadman as he likes the heat about as much as me, and he was going to try to PR I think.  Take it easy, Gadman, this just is all part of the master plan of ruining Boston. 

Good grief, Gadman's been away, TD's hurt, McCullough's not trained, Rick's not running, Greg's picking flowers, Cuch will be trying to find ways to scale barricades and stuff....what a strange year. 

In any case, good luck everyone - it's still very possible that forecast is wrong.  If it isn't, live to fight another day.

Best of luck to all of you!

What was I chasing again?

Mondays forecast now says partly sunny, high near 84! Fun Run?

WHAT?!!!! oh this changes everything!!!!!  Clown

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

Ah, The Boston Slog-athon! Predicted 84F with SW wind.

GregM

SWEET!  And a tailwind to boot! Smile

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Just saw:

High
                            87°F

McCullough may not even need his hat and gloves.  Another 3 degrees and he can drop the windbreaker. Big grin

Be careful out there guys.

Hey Doug, hope we don't get this for Sugarloaf, yikes.

What was I chasing again?

"Beep, Beep!"

Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph increasing to between 15 and 18 mph. Do I hear 90... Going once, going twice!!!

GregM

I'll bid 90!  Love that tail wind too.  Let's just move it slightly from SW to WSW.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.