Circle North

Boston 2014 (Read 22 times)

gadman

Just got confirmation, I'm in also!

I told Vangie tonight you'd better start running if you want to hold hands this time.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Let the good times roll! Now we have something to do all winter!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

GregM

So here is the list of people who are in to my knowledge.  Doug?  Cremer?  Others?  Please add your name if you're in.

Jimbo

Tall Dave

Michelle

Greg No. 2

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

I'm in.

Rick's in, too.

My salty dogs

So I fucked up and didn't run a marathon to get a BQ time (didn't run my planned race in March due to work) -- that is until the Friday before the deadline -- in San Antonio -- in 90 degrees --  solo -- while official (I had a race director there on site) I dragged myself in at 3:28.

Not realizing the final week would still be based on best time or I really could have pushed to get 5 min under BQ time. Yes-- I'm a dumb ass.

So -- now I wait -- been planning to run for two years and now I wait.    This really sucks!!!

Just got my Confirmation. I'm in.

Awesome.

L Train

In what?

"Beep, Beep!"

Yeah Doug!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

My salty dogs

Congratulations to everyone running next year at Boston.

To Whom it May Concern, just in case your email is defunct or whatnot... The bus application for WCRC is now available. I'm guessing it will fill up fast. There ya go.

gadman

Have fun with that

Have fun with that

Getting there some other way, are you? Crazy talk.

gadman

Don't even know if I will be there at this point.