Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

My salty dogs

Looks like a successful day for CN racers:

WHITE MOUNTAIN MILERS 24th ANNUAL HALF MARATHON AND RELAY

October 25, 2009  

Two weeks after Chicago!! You all are animals!  

26th  8/27   M4549 1:32:26   7:03 Gregory McCullough 46 M   125 Sanford ME              
    27th   1/39   F4044 1:32:52   7:05 Laurie Gaudreau   40 F   339 York ME   
    48    2/13   M6064 1:38:35   7:32 Rick Reynolds      62 M   172 North Berwick ME    
    62   2/21   M5559 1:42:18   7:49 Dick L'Heureux         57 M   113 Sanford ME
    Great job everyone!

"Beep, Beep!"

Go team Circle North. beautiful day for a race.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Dayum. Nice times all.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Congrats all, and to Linda and Bob for the hardware.

• 22  9/37 Tom Roldan              210 47 M Sanford           ME   40:28   6:31
          • 53  3/16 Linda Long              208 52 F Sanford           ME   45:11   7:17
          • 88  7/44 Michelle Sherman         44 44 F Springvale        ME   49:12   7:55
          • 189  2/3  Robert Randall          145 72 M Springvale        ME   58:27   9:25

Randall

13/20 M5054 1:53:19 8:39 Thomas Gadbois Gadbois 54 M 67 Alfred ME Not bad for running only 1 day a week W M 1/2 MARATHON

My salty dogs

Hope to see everyone at St Mary's 5K in Sanford Saturday morning.  I am planning on prerunning the course about 8:10.

I haven't run a road 5K since Jan 1st- it will be interesting. 

My salty dogs

Who's racing - where - over the Thanks Giving Weekend?

I'm looking for a reasonably (Springvale,ME ) close 5K.

GregM

Is there a Turkey Trot in Sanford or Springvale on Thanksgiving?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

"Beep, Beep!"

It was last weekend. No one knew about it...

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

My salty dogs

Anyone interested-- I am meeting at the Springvale Y at 7am on Thursday morning before heading to Rochester  to run the Free Fall 5K.

So far Dick and Greg M. will be joining me.

Free Fall 5k Run/ Walk

Rochester, NH 8:30AM Rochester Community Center, Community Way (Flat Fast Out and Back 5k)
                      Contact: Dave Abbett (Rochester Runners), 29 Ledgeview Drive, Rochester, NH, USA, 03839. 1-603-509-2440 abbfam5@gmail.com
                      Yahoo! Maps | Race Results

GregM

Wait to go, Dave!  Third overall and first in division.  Awesome!

Great work, Dick, too.  Third in division behind two very fast runners (2d and 7th overall).

3 1/39 M4049 17:55 5:47 DAVID SALTMARSH 45 M 251 Springvale ME
                        32 3/26 M5059 22:06 7:08 DICK L'HEUREUX 57 M 190 Sanford ME
                        Here are those two very fast finishers in Dick's division:
                        2 1/26 M5059 17:45 5:44 JOHN TUTTLE 52 M 228 Alton NH
                        7 2/26 M5059 18:50 6:05 MIKE BARRY 53 M 330 Northwood NH 
                        Wow!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

My salty dogs

Anyone up for a car pool to the Hangover Classic this Friday?

10K or 5K 

Race starts at 11:45 ( I love winter race start times).

L Train

Nice race in Scarborough yesterday, Robin!

thank you. it was a great day, but i had no gas - lots of back firing (coughing) going on. my time shows the damage. you guys had a great day, huh? i would have never made it. looks like your all ramping up. great job all! robin

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

My salty dogs

Sounds like the group heading to the Derry 16 miler is meeting at Lance's house at 7:15 with a departure NLT  7:30.

Don't want to jinks anything but I haven't run this race on clear roads.  Sort of hoping the weather moves in early-- cause-- "anyone can do it under ideal conditions".