Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

GregM

It was a good time.  I think Steve has Greg C to thank to some extent.  Steve won a beer by staying above 36:00 for his first 5 miles, and this no doubt helped him go sub-1:35 with negative splits to boot.  Well done, Steve.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Fro

Sorry Bob - forgot to post your results. You only continue to rack up award after award - great race weekend! Way to represent CN for sure - and faster on the 4 miler to boot. Must be all that sunny FL training.

Kerryman’s Pub 5k (3/29):
      584/888   1/2    M7579   32:07   32:04  10:19 Robert Randall

April Fools 4M (3/28):
      5005/755   2/4    M7579  40:47   40:53  10:12 ROBERT RANDALL

Good luck to you Pineland Farm people, and others who are racing.   Running or not, be careful out there and give it hell.

I saw Cremers post.  Any other results in?

Noel finished 25k, Laurie almost done 50 mile, Michelle far behind but steady.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

How many beers?  There was an over/under line and I wanted to see how I did.  I went over.

Noel finished 25k, Laurie almost done 50 mile, Michelle far behind but steady.

On the way back. Some beers. Laurie killed it, Michelle hung with Heidi. They finished then Heidi fainted, but all is well.

L Train

Well what was your time?

Oops.  Got it.  That sucks, heal up because we have work to do.

making a guest apearance for crosby here...look they have athlete tracking for this;

http://tri-maine.com/events/sebago-lake-triathlon/results/#/results:&AthleteSearch=alicia crosby&Division=All:14342883733900

hmmm...that's crap...try this way.

nope...whatever.

her swim was 10:52...t1 - 2:21...bike - 47:04(17th women, 1st in age) she has an age grouper 1 minute behind her...t2 - 1:12 on the last leg! crush 'em all!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

GregM

Congrats to Fro for finishing first in our group yesterday at the Market Square Day 10k.  He was 5th in his age group, which was about 170 in number.  So that put him in the 97-98 percentile.  Way to go, Fro!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

making a guest apearance for crosby here...look they have athlete tracking for this;

http://tri-maine.com/events/sebago-lake-triathlon/results/#/results:&AthleteSearch=alicia crosby&Division=All:14342883733900

hmmm...that's crap...try this way.

nope...whatever.

her swim was 10:52...t1 - 2:21...bike - 47:04(17th women, 1st in age) she has an age grouper 1 minute behind her...t2 - 1:12 on the last leg! crush 'em all!

greg2 wait ur turn!

run...24:15...overall time - 1:25:42. 10th overall women, crushed her age group! congrat's there little lady!

goodbye.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Great work Crosby.  Can't imagine what you'll do when healthy

greg2 wait ur turn!

run...24:15...overall time - 1:25:42. 10th overall women, crushed her age group! congrat's there little lady!

goodbye.

ACrosby

Thanks for the support. I'm a bit thrown off on a few things but now have a better idea of this madness I have gotten myself into. Race report in a bit

From the Mt....

300 Laurie Gaudreau           F4549   7/55   1:40:38 13:15  W391 46 F York            ME WCRC

388 Michelle L Sherman        F4549  13/55   1:45:14 13:51  W388 49 F Springvale      ME WCRC

415 David Theoharides         M6064  14/57   1:47:22 14:08   250 61 M Sanford         ME WCRC

947 Noel Leigh                F4044  41/51   2:26:51 19:20  W425 44 F Springvale      ME WCRC

Congrats! Better you than me. Sorry if I'm missing anybody.

Great job all!

What was I chasing again?